RATED R - The VIP (18+)

# The VIP by KanyeInterruptedMe

There was nothing Ophelia wanted better than to gouge Nikolai's long-lashed, consuming blue eyes out with a butter knife and mail them to the rest of the Alvonich family. Too bad they were in a very public, very esteemed place - Mikhail's wedding.

"You don't think I'll press the button?" Nikolai's breath was warm and teasing in her ear.

Ophelia had no idea what possessed her to take up his challenge of a vibrating thong, except that it was too late to back out now. She turned to glance at the infuriating man beside her. "Honestly, I don't care. It won't affect me."

"Sweet Ophelia," he whispered, surprising her by flicking his tongue into her ear.

Jumping, she glared at him, ignoring the important guests at her table, her father included.

Before she could curse at Nikolai, he pressed the button, the swearwords turned to soft moans under her breath. Gripping the edge of the table, Ophelia felt the attack on her cl!t like a burn to her skin. Her father shot her a concerned look from across the table and Nikolai's voice was again in her ear.

"Before the end of the night, Ophelia, we will f**k," he promised, releasing his finger from the remote control.

"Only this time, it will be my name you scream."

Awards: Winner of a Wattys 2014 Instant Addiction Award

Super hot book and it's the perfect length that it's a quick, sexy read. It is very graphic though so prepare yourself. I need to find myself a Nikolai... but until then I look forward to read the rest of their works.