RATED R- Forged in Ice

# Forged in Ice (Daemon Blade Series 1) by Lana_sky

After a tough childhood and an even tougher past few years, Serena Blake is just trying  to make it through life with as much of her sanity intact as she possibly can.

When Logan Merris coes ot town, all those hopes go out the window. He's different- dangerous, and he won't let a little thing like incompatability stanf in the way of what he wants. 

And, for some reason... he wants her. But, after a hasty one-night-stand, Serena begins to realize that there's more to the mysterious Logan and his strange 'family' than meets the eye. He has a mysterious knife, for one. A knife that Serena realizes- after 'accidentally' stealing it- might have a mind of its own.

The real kicker however? Logan is actually a Daemon. One ruled soley by lust, incapable of commitment. Not only that, but his long lost little sister- the bubbly town sweetheart, who just so happens to be Serena's one and only friend- is prophesized to destroy the world.

Serena quickly begins to realize that her sanity may not be the only thing she stands to lose as her connection with Logan deepends and the icy cage around her own heart begins to thatw beneath the heat of his kiss. 

She's connected to him whether they like it or not- and only he can either save her already fragile soul... or shatter it to pieces.

Absolutely love this story! Amazing and totally unexpected twists, relatable characters, and steamy love scenes. I have read this story multiple times and still love it. Already started on the second in the series :)

***STORY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE