Allen is here~

3rd Person P.O.V

Various countries were yelling at each other. Because they're countries.

France got into an argument with England about his hair. "You're just jealous that I was blessed with gorgeous hair!" France shouted, almost taking off his glove to slap England. "You bloody wanker! I am not! I have my eyebrows!"

Romano was desperately trying to pull away from Spain. "You stupid tomato Bastardo!" Although, he wasn't really trying super hard to get away from the Spanish man's grasp.

Japan was listening on what China was saying about the countries, how they were so young and foolish. 

Russia was studying every move anyone and everyone made. It was his thing.

Italy was muttering something about Pasta being too dry while Germany was on the verge of starting World War Three. 

And Canada...Canada was worried. His brother, America, hadn't shown up yet. It was common for him to be late, but Canada knew he had a system. America would leave 30 minutes before the meeting, stop at McDonald's, eat it, wait in his car, and arrive fifteen minutes late. It was one of the tactics America used to make him seem more easy-going and approachable. 

However, it was 30 minutes in the World Meeting and his brother still wasn't there. 

"SHUT UP! HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THINGS DONE IF NONE OF YOU CAN ACT LIKE CIVILIZED PEOPLE?!" Germany shouted, fed up with having to deal with this type of behavior every single meeting.

Everyone sat done quietly, just like they always did when Germany yelled. "Uh...Germany..." Canada said softly. "Where is America?" Germany asked. "I don't know...he's probably caught up in line with McDonald's or something," France commented. "Germany-" Canada began to say but was caught off.

"Look, I'm trying to be nice here, but I raised him better! He should know not to be late! He has to be here, being a World Super Power." England said bitterly. Canada took a deep breath. 

"GERMANY!" He shouted. Everyone snapped their heads towards the voice that is Canada. "A-Ah, sorry....uh..." Canada narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Canada." Germany cleared his throat, "Of course. What is it that you needed to say, Canada?" Germany (as well as other countries) were intimidated by the Canadian. The look in his eyes was as vicious when he watched hockey and his favored team lost.  

"I want to check on America. And because we had to ban phones," Canda said, shooting a look at Japan, "I need your permission to turn it on." Germany gave a 'go ahead' nod as Canada turned on his phone and called America. 

Everyone waited, curious as to where the American could be. The phone picked up and Canada put it on speaker. "Hello?" A voice answered. It sounded like America's voice, except that it had more of a New York accent and a gruffed up tone. ''Alfred, you do realize you're 30 minutes late, right?" Canada asked.

There was silence. "Wow, you sound so much more different than Matt," The voice responded. Canada could almost hear the smile. Realizing who the other person on the end was, Canada took it off of speaker and burst into the hallway. 

"Where. Is. Alfred, Allen?" Canada hissed. There was a laugh on the other end. "The Porkchop? He's fine. It's just, I did a Lil' tweaking and now our roles are reversed." Allen said. Canada started to panic, if Alfred didn't come back right now, things would descend into chaos. "I only did this because Ollie asked me to. Said he wanted to have fun with his poppet, or whatever. I don't really care about what he does to that piece of trash, I just care that Alfred's safe."

Canada furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Allen, have no idea what you're talking about, but you better explain quickly right now before I shove my hockey stick up your-" The call ended with a furious Canada.

"I swear to god Allen..." He muttered and walked back into the meeting room. The countries looked up in curiosity, waiting for an explanation. "It was Allen," Canada said. France and England kind of froze up while Russia lost his little smile. 

Everyone else was just confused. "Who is this Allen, Aru?" China asked. "The bloody git is America's 'other half', you could say," England said, crossing his arms.

"What do you mean other half?" Japan asked. "We all have them. In another dimension, we all exist but we are reversed. So, instead of Germany being strict, he is the most care-free person of us all. And Italy hates Pasta." England explained (much to Italy's dismay).

"Da. I know for a fact mine is named Viktor, England's is named Ollie, France's is named Francois, Canada's is named Mathieu and the Caplist's is named Allen." Russia said, sending shivers through various countries' backs. 

"And why do you all know about this while we don't?" Iceland asked. "Because you're lucky enough that your 2ps don't find interest in you. Ours do. Hence why we have to deal with them." Canada said, a little bit of jealousy showing. The one time he gets properly noticed by people (besides America), it's his 2p. 

"Oui. But they do sometimes act as like a little voice in your head so they do notice you, just not enough to be in your dreams...or in this case, take your place." France said, glancing at Canada. Canada nodded. "Because Alfred hasn't called me and the one who picked up the phone was Allen... it's safe to assume that Allen has taken Alfred's place and Alfred is now in the 2ps universe." 

"It can't be that bad, now can it?" Austria asked. Russia smiled eerily. "Nyet, Allen is even worse than I at some points. He is the complete opposite of Alfred, remember? Plus, if the little sunflower is in their dimension..." He trailed off. 

"He could get harmed, there's a lot of dangerous countries in their world," Canada stated. The room stood silently as if holding its breath. "Then how do we get Amerika back?" Prussia asked, somehow sneaking in to the room.

"We find Allen."