UNDERCOVER LOVE

"Don't judge a book by its cover"

                       PROLOGUE

     Ericka was new here in our town. She just came here 1 month ago.She's the silent type of person in our class. Emily was the one who started talking to Ericka.Wow!For the first time,I saw Ericka laughed.I wonder what they're talking about. I was going to join their chat but my freaking Assistant came.Yep! I have an assistant/apprentice. My dad is a general, but I kept it as a secret and my mom well....she's an undercover agent. Because the two of them we're the most important worker in their company they hid their identity.And this apprentice of mine is a special agent who was sent to protect me from...Nothing!I really hate him! Everytime I'm going to talk to Ericka he will suddenly come. In simplier words he is a bad timing type of person. He called me. I didn't listen to him. Then he shouted,"It's URGENT!'I got angry and I went to talk to him.

"You freak!Everytime you say its urgent you ended up saying nothing!"

"I'm so sorry but this time it is really an urgent matter!"

"What?!" I asked rudely."Well you see, I have this feeling for a whole month in a certain girl. She talked to me and asked if I could become an escort."

"Then?"

" What does escort mean?"

"What the,DUDE!??"I shouted enough for Ericka and Emily to hear.They came forward and talked to us.

"What's the problem,Miss Jacobson?"they asked.I felt embarrased, "Well, this friend of mine doesn't know what an escort means." Their face looked like my reaction when I heard Johannes statement.

"An escort is a person who joins a certain person in his/her event.For example, the prom. The girls companion is her escort." I was amazed by what Emily said.She's smart!Johannes left when Emily answered.I think he's satisfied.

"Thank you, Emily."I smiled."By the way,you can call me by my name."I said shakingly.I was afraid that they will not be interested to become my friends."Well,that's the problem.We can't talk to you freely because you look angry every time and when I asked you your name you didn't answer.I thought you hated me because I'm so annoying."

I was shocked when I heard Ericka talked...She finally talked to me!

"Wait,you talked to me before?"I was shocked again.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

It was the first day of school.I saw a girl being bullied.The girl named...Ericka Lee.She's new here.I know.Her hand wants to punch the other girl.I butt in on the cat fight.The bully, I know her.She accused new girl flirting on her boyfriend. The bully was about to punch new girl but I stopped her.Of course she's scared.I am known in the school as the best fighter in the whole town.I'm proud to say that!

"Will you please stop?It annoys me when I see your face."I act like a boy but I'm not a tomboy.Well, I just want to tell you.She smirked."Can't you see Jacobson,I look stronger than before."

"You just looked like one. But in reality your just a chicken!"the new girl said.I want to laugh but I can't.

"If you don't want to be suspended then leave!" I threatened her. After she left, the new girl asked my name. I heard her but I was too angry by that time.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

"Oh,sorry.Its just when I concentrate  on something I can hear anything but I don't answer.It's my illness."

I talked too much that I didn't knew that we're talking about our lives.

And at that time I didn't realized that we became bestfriend.For the first time in my life I had a friend which I could call...my friend.

As the time goes by,an unexpected event and experience will happen to us.