Chapter Five

)))HEY! This is a naughty scene, so if it bothers you, you have been warned! But it's also pretty important...(((

(lol still Skylar's POV)

My head was throbbing when Greg nudged my shoulder, whispering for me to get up. It felt like he was yelling in my ear, so obviously i did the most polite thing and nailed him in the face with a pillow. 

"Ouch," he groaned and picked me up, carrying me through the open door. The place was pristine and i knew he cleaned it after everyone had left. Greg set me on the couch and sauntered into the kitchen, making loud bangs and scrapes all the while. 

"Shut upppp!" I whined into the air and buried my face into the cushions. I heard him laugh above me and i growled. 

"Whoa, didn't realize you were on your period!" Bill held up his hands in surrender and backed away. Where did he think he was going? I tackled him onto the floor and whooped that i had caught him. 

"You stayed!" I yelled with glee. Wait... why did he stay? I didn't ask him to. Maybe in my head a time or two... but never out loud! Oooh, unless i did last night.. I only remember about thirty minutes of it... And I'm almost certain i partied until well beyond midnight.. I scooted off Bill and looked him up and down. "Why are you here?" Oops, that came out snippy. He looked hurt. ohshitohshitohshit.

"Hey, Skylar, I asked Bill to stay the night to help out with you. Don't worry, you didn't drunk-rape him." I sighed with relief and clung to Greg's leg.

"Why didn't you tell meeee? I thought i was going to be headin' off to juvy!" I shrieked and dared a glance up. Bad choice. He was in boxers. Just boxers. I think i drooled a bit, but luckily light seeped through the curtains and made me turn away. Why was it so damn bright? "Why am i awake again?" i directed it at no one in particular. Michael strolled through, comfortably, might i add, in boxers and a wife-beater. Since when was he not shy?! He saw me and quickly covered himself up a bit. There we go. I looked at the three of them, and besides Greg being a bit more muscular, they all had the same body type. Their hair was all that separated them, and you know, their faces too. Michael was the shortest, but he was only shorter than Greg by half an inch, and Bill by a fourth or so.

"You're up because you need to shoulder the consequences of being a dumbass." Greg yelled and I scrunched up my face in pain. Micheal came closer to me and whispered, "He thinks you have to deal with the hangover if you're going to get drunk."

Oh yeah, a hangover... that would explain all of this.. and why my stomach was churning. Wait.... I hopped up and ran towards the bathroom, only to find it occupied. Dammit Bill. I know sexy takes time but really?? I ran to the kitchen and started towards the trash can when it all erupted. Gross. I was handed a trash can and i finished my spill in it. Wiping my mouth, I shuddered. My knees felt wobbly from puking, but i knew i should probably clean it up. I bent down but Michael just grabbed my elbow and pulled me towards the bathroom.

"Don't bother, I'll get it." Greg stated. I waited for the sarcasm, but it never came. Huh... okay. Greg winked at Michael and Michael blushed. My stomach churned again but i wasn't about to throw up. But i shall NEVER admit I was jealous. Even if i was green with envy i'd claim to be sick! 

Michael pulled me into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Take a shower, don't fall over. The toilet is less than a foot away if you feel sick, alright?" He rubbed my back in circles and i immediately felt a bit better. I told him to hold on as i brushed my teeth. He just watched me. I didn't feel as violated as i should have, instead i felt... happy? wanted? I'm not sure. I stripped in front of him and he turned his head away, obviously feeling a bit awkward. I stepped into the shower and let the water run through my hair and all around me.