Chapter Fifteen

)))I usually don't make it this far in my stories, I get discouraged, so thanks for the support that got me here! <3(((

(Skylar's P.O.V)

"Those little cheating bastards." I mumbled under my breath. Greg heard me and nudged my arm.

"You took it like a champ though, bro." His eyes fell to his feet and he looked like he was trying not to step on a leprechaun in Ireland. "I could never have done that. I almost cried when Bill told me."

"We deal differently. I just so happen to publicly humiliate anyone that wrongs me." I winked at Greg over my shoulder and waltzed into my fifth hour.

"Today, class," was all I heard from the teacher's mouth before I turned to my left and faced Greg, but his back was to me.

"Stop staring. It's creepy." I whispered directly into his ear and he jumped, knocking over his textbook and some guy named Glen Coco's, also crushing Glen's four candy canes.

"S-sorry!" was all Greg could manage to stutter out as he dove down and picked everything up off the floor. It was strange though. He was huge, muscular and one of those 'cool guys' that never gets flustered, but he was beyond it now. It was so rare to see him like this, aside from sports  he wasn't any good at and homework.

I sighed and gave up. He'd come around, but school wasn't the place to talk about it. 

(Greg's P.O.V.)

I know, I shouldn't have been, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Bill. No matter how mad at him I was, I had liked him for quite a while, maybe even loved him. But it didn't matter if I loved him, I couldn't be with him. I wasn't used to people cheating on me, I wasn't used to experiencing heartache, but I guess that made it all the more painful. 

In my sixth hour, I wasn't sure what was more painful; the big smile on Bill's lips when he was talking to his friends, or the fact that when they turned around, the smile melted off and was replaced with a pained look that he never shook unless a friend of his turned around.

I managed to get half of the work done, but I wasn't in the mood for school.

I slept, groaning when someone nudged my shoulder.

"Hey, time to go home." Bill's sweet voice caressed my ears, then slowly turned into Hunter's growling that I had actually heard.

"Thanks." I half-smiled and gathered all my things, groggily trudging out the door and to my car. I t was going to be a long night, and tomorrow was going to be even longer.

)))Sorry, I know it's short, but I had to get that chapter done with to move on to more interesting things like walmart vs. target! Kidding, but really, sorry it's short. Vote/Comment/have a good day! <3 thank you(((