Chapter 7

Chapter 7

NORMAL P.O.V.

Wendy walked to the kitchen. Lucy and Sting had probably already left somewhere. When Wendy passed Lucy's bedroom, she heard a small snore. She walked over to the sound and almost fainted. Lucy and Sting were cuddling together. Lucy's shirt rided up so it showed her navel and she was gripping Sting like a big teddy bear. Sting still had his usual clothes on and had his arms around Lucy's waist. While Wendy was trying to proccess what she had just seen, Lucy woke up. She tried getting up. But failed. Something was holding her tightly around her waist. She looked at what was holding her tightly. She saw Sting sleeping soundly. Like a child. Lucy tried getting up again but failed. She spotted Wendy pacing around.

"Wendy!" Lucy whispered.

Wendy looked at Lucy.

"Can you help me get up?" Lucy asked pleadingly.

Wendy rushed over and peeled Sting's arms off of Lucy carefully. Lucy squirmed out and sighed in relief.

"Thanks Wendy." Lucy said.

They ate breakfast and left for the guild. Lucy left a note for Sting. It was only 9 o'clock.

~~At the guild~~

"Good morning Lucy, Wendy." Mira greeted.

"Good morning Mira." Wendy and Lucy said.

Mira dragged Wendy behind the bar.

"Did you find anything out?" Mira asked.

Behind her Lucy was making and X with her arms and shaking her head frantically.

"Uh...No." Wendy replied.

"Awwwww." Mira pouted.

Lucy sighed in relief. She went and sat down at the bar. Mira handed her a glass of water.

"How are you feeling about Natsu?" Mira asked.

Lucy choked on her water.

"What about him?" Lucy choked out.

"Do you still love him?" Mira asked.

Lucy thought about it for a moment. She hadn't really thought about Natsu at all. Her stomach didn't feel fluttery and her heart didn't pound. Her face didn't heat up at the thought of her and Natsu either.

"No. I don't think so." Lucy said. "To be honest, I didn't really think about him at all."

Mira's mouth dropped open.

"Really?! You don't love Natsu anymore?!" she shouted.

"Mira! Quiet down! I still love Natsu. But as a brother." Lucy said.

"Than do you like him?" Wendy asked.

"W-W-Wendy! I-I don't like him!" Lucy said turning completly red.

Mira squealed.

"Lucy! You didn't tell me you like someone else! Who is it?" Mira squealed.

"I don't like anyone!" Lucy said.

Mira didn't pay attention to that protest.

"Who is it?" Mira asked over and over again.

"Even if I did like this person, I'm not telling you!" Lucy said.

Mira kept asking her who she liked. She even used her Satan Soul.

"I-I-I won't tell you even if I die!" Lucy squeaked in a corner.