GUESS WHAT I HAVE A CAT

Let's begin by the beginning ma dudes.

For about one month ago, I got a fucking cat. AND I'M VERY HAPPY. Or maybe I'm not. You'll never know.

The FIRST thing I wanted to talk about in this book was MA CAT. Because I have a lot of things to say about this baby.

First of all, ladies and gentlemen... his name.
I reaaaally wanted to pick a japanese or a korean name for my cat. And a name with a particular meaning to me. So at first, I wanted to name him : 목소리 (moksoli) which means "voice", cause there are two songs that I LOVE that have this tittle*. My mum said it was ugly (thanks mum).

So I searched some other things that may be a reference of something I really like, and -if you love horror movies this name may sound familiar to you- Mister Babadook suddenly came in my mind. But it's a long name, so i said to my mum "WHAT ABOUT BABADOOK ? IT'S CUTE." And she said "It's not."

Oh and the first cat i saw, wasn't the cat i have now. There was this other cute ass cat, his face was so CUTE OMG, and i wanted to name him Garry. Yes, Garry.
I SWEAR TO GOD HIS FACE WAS JUST PERFECT FOR THE NAME GARRY IDK WHY DON'T ASK.

Anyway no one care.

At the end of the day I just searched : Japanese cat name.
And i knew that Ako was perfect for him.

AND GUESS WHAT. One day I was on pinterest, and then BOOM a lesbian comic came right in front my face and it was so fucking cute so i read it. And, one of the girl was named.................. AKKO.
So basically that's literally why my cat is wearing this name.

But to be honest I think he don't even know that his name is Akko... he just don't give a fuck.

_______________________

AFTER THE GET TO KNOW ME, NOW, GET TO KNOW MY CAT :
- He's very quiet but if he's hungry HE WILL FUCKING MEOW WITH HIS BROKEN VOICE 'TILL YOU FEED HIM.
- He runs a lot in our apartment even though it's a little place.
- When we first got him, he hid for 3 days. But now he sleeps on our bed and climbs everywhere.
- His eyes are green and yellow and he's beautiful. And btw he's gray and white, with two different shades of gray.
- He's a 5 month old baby.
- We know nothing about his past but we will love him a lot cause he deserves it !
- He purrs absolutely ALL THE TIME and his purr is very loud. I just have to put my hand on him -or sometimes i just watch him- and he starts purring. ISN'T IT JUST SO ADORABLE.
- He loves food. He loves food probably more than everything else.
- He also loves watching things, he's very curious.

________________________

In the beginning he was veeeery shy but now he's in his house ya know.

And with my parents we want to let him go outside when He'll be a grown cat. So we decided to put him a collar (or a necklace idk) so we put it on him. We left him alone and when we came back... HE HAS BLOOD ON HIS PAWS HOW THE FUCK DID HE-
So of course, we panicked, and I searched on internet : WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR CAT IS INJURED ?
Anyway it ends up well, he steps correctly and he hasn't got any scars so yeah, it's alright.
He was very perturbed, he wanted to remove his collar and he just bits himself. *facepalm*