SCHOOL = hell.

These days, school really stepped on me very hard so here is the chapter :

FIRST THING : I had an idea, I have LOT of things to say about school. because ya know I have school everyday. So this idea is : I wanted to talk about all the subjects I have. Like, to give some anecdotes on my school life. Don't know when I'll start this "project" but I keep that in my head honey.

I'll give you a little summary about all the school years I spent till now. (actually only the middle school, I'm a liar.)

LET'S FREAKING START.

6th grade :
-> How to start ugh. You probably know, the first year of middle school is pretty important. I was very happy to finally go there, and I wasn't worried cause I did a letter to be in the same class of my bestie (we're not best friend anymore). Good grades were here but social life was terrible. I had to deal with anxiety, I wasn't shy but just an anxious potato. I remember that I was terrified to go out or to ask something to strangers. I'M STILL LIKE THIS BECAUSE HOW'S LIFE WITHOUT ANXIETY HAHA. At the end of the year my grades fell a little bit but It was still fine. And I didn't like my class at all, I literally hated everyone.

7th grade :
-> The next year was also pretty shitty. Anxiety beat my ass and panic attack became my new friend hahahaha. but the good points were that I had new friends, and a new best friend (I know you're reading this I hAtE yOu BiSh <3). I liked my class but it definitely wasn't the best. I had good grades as well but it wasn't sooo good. The best thing that happened to me was that I met my crew. We had so much fun together and almost all of us were I the same class. Also even though I was still anxious thanks to them I went out more often and I became less anxious and my panic-attacks were gone.

8th grade :
-> Probably the worst one. I was alone in my class with no friends, I cried a lot when I discovered it cause I'm not a very social creature and I knew this year would be a war with mental breakdown aye. And I was right because it was absolutely terrible. And that's ironic cause my grades were so high I don't even know how the fuck I did that. Maybe later I'll talk more about this year but as of now I won't. I forgot to say but I also had ears surgery this year !

9th grade :
-> this is where I am right now, in 9th grade. I think this year's gonna be great because I'm not alone anymore. I got a cat, my grades are fine. I also like my class. People are very cool and I'm having lots of fun with them. But this year, one thing is pretty different. I have exam at the end of the year. I have the "Brevet" in France. Brevet is not that important according to, almost everyone actually, but it's still important to me. I don't want to fail, but apparently it's very easy. I'M PANICKING ANYWAY.

ok but. I JUST READ WHAT I WROTE AND IT SEEMS LIKE MY LIFE WAS HORRIBLE AT THAT TIME. But it wasn't. I'm a forgetful person and I only remember negative things, but I had tons of fun during the past years, even though I don't really say it.

I had some dark phase of course, like every humans. One day I'll write them all here.

AS OF NOW I WANT YOU TO SMILE AND LAUGH AND NOT BEING SAD BECAUSE OF MY STORIES SO DON'T WORRY I'M NOT GONNA SAY SAD THINGS ALL THE TIME. SEE YA NEXT TIME.

Also at the time I'm publishing this chapter Christmas is tomorrow. So i wish you all a great Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!