Dear Santa Claus

YES, we're in November, but i do whatever i want sO fIgHt Me.

Christmas.
when I was a little 5 y-o gurl, i loved it. But now i don't know why, i don't enjoy it as much as i used to.
I think that's pretty sad but i can't help it.
I don't know for you but seriously when i was a lil child i was so freaking happy when Christmas was coming. I searched the gifts everywhere and then acted like i was shook to discover that it was exactly what i asked.

I also woke up my parents in the morning severals times. They should have thrown me out of our house just for doing this.

I WANT TO SAY MANY THINGS I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. OK UMH, let's start with :

1°) What was I thinking about the Santa Claus ?
As every child, one day i asked my parents : "mum, dad, you've always told me that the Santa Claus was dropping the gifts by a chimney right ? But... we don't have any chimney."
And then my parents answered me the stupidest thing i've ever heard.
"We have a balcony... he comes by the balcony."
...
I imagined the Santa Claus dressed as a burglar with a crowbar.
There was an other version with the Santa Claus just using the door but still with a crowbar. I had a serious problem with crowbars.

2°) The best and worse Christmas night i spent :
When i was little i was eating a looooot of chocolate during the Christmas holidays, and i often was sick. Like vomiting you see.
And one night, i literally threw up all the things i ate on my bed. (I know this is sexy plz hold your hormones darling). So i had to sleep on the ground of my living room, just next to the sofa.
I was facing the Christmas tree, asking myself when will Santa Claus come and give me a huge hug while I'm drowning in his fantastic beard.
And then i think i fell asleep and when i woke up... THE GIFTS WERE UNDER THE FUCKING TREE. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WAS LIKE OMG.
Even though i was pretty sick i jumped out of my bed, i mean the ground, and i ran in my parent's room to tell them that the gifts were here.
Such a beautiful memory. I think i'm gonna cry.

3°)Why i don't really like Christmas now :
I don't really know how to explain that phenomena, about like 3 years ago i started to dislike Christmas. I think that there are many reasons, so come with me wE WILL DISCOVER THEM :
- I don't have a lot of family in France and spending Christmas just with parents is... not boring but not as cool as it could be with your whole family. I'm not sad about the fact that I don't have lots of family, but yeah this is not incredible as well.
- Now I don't believe in Santa Claus anymore you see, and I buy my futur gifts with my parents. I think that's one thing that completely kill the whole Christmas thing.

I think i said everything i wanted to say.
Oh and i'll try to upload once a week cause i like being OrGaNiZeD ya know.
Anyway see ya next week aliens.