Part 4 Where Were We?

Finally fixed the problem with all the text lumped together. Everything is legible now. Remember if you like what you read please like and comment.  Every bit helps/

Ratchet comes online injured and confused. The darkness doesn't help his situation either. The good doctor constantly struggles for a light, when suddenly he remembers that he has a small flashlight that he keeps in his back. With luck he finds a scanner and sends it out to save his friends. After the scanner scours the area for any vehicles, the rest of the Autobots come back online and exit The Ark to explore this strange new world.

Ironhide: "Where are we?"

Jazz: "This place is funky."

Longarm: "Is the whole planet like this?

Cliff: "What a dump!"

Prowl then goes behind Sideswipe and hits him in the back of the head.

Side: (wincing in pain) "Ow! What was that for?"

Prowl: "Eat my Energon-O's will you?"

Side: "I said I was sorry!"

Prowl: "Sorry can't bring my cereal back."

Side: "Or your likeability."

Jazz: " Oh he got you good Prowl."

Prime: "Autobots, we have landed in an unknown planet. If there is life here, then no doubt Megatron is announcing his existence this very moment. We must stop him no matter the cost. Wheeljack, do you think you can reactivate Teletran-1?"

Wheel: "I'm your crackpot scientist Optimus, of course I can fix him!"

After about 15 minutes of tinkering with the wiring and circuitry, Wheeljack finally reactivates Teletran-1, the Autobot's supercomputer.

Prime: "It is paramount that we locate Megatron and the Decepticons. Teletran-1, locate any Decepticon frequencies you can find."

Within minutes they locate Soundwave heading to the rig and Megatron heading to the dam.

Prime: "I will handle Megatron myself, this ends here. Prowl, take Sideswipe and Bumblebee with you to take out Soundwave."

Prowl: "You got it Optimus, I can use Sideswipe to eat Soundwave's Energon-O's."

Side: "Seriously?!

Bee: "But how are we going to get there?"

Prowl surveys The inside of The Ark and has an idea.