Part1 :Escape

Alright here is the first part. Would love to hear your thoughts.

  Billions of years ago, on a planet trillions of light-years away the advanced and once peaceful planet Cybertron is plagued with a seemingly eternal war between the heroic Autobots and the brutal Decepticons. Every day is a struggle for the Autobots because of their opponent's superior tactics on and off the battlefield. Faced with limited options their leader Optimus Prime decides that it is best to leave their planet to scour the galaxy for Energon, then come back refreshed. They must board The Ark, a massive and legendary ship that can harvest Energon and make fast trips across galaxies despite being the size of a small city. The crew can't take off yet because they are missing 3 key members. Somewhere deep in the heart of Iacon, our story begins in the opening of a drain pipe. Emerging from it is Wheeljack, an inventor, and Bumblebee, a young and dedicated soldier.

Wheejack: "See what did I tell you Bumblebee? The sewers are the perfect shortcut once you get past the smell."

Bee: "Easy for you to say Wheeljack, I think all that muck is corroding my paint job!"

Wheel: "It certainly beats going the long way, do you have the Energon?"

Bee: "Right here good buddy, but where is Cliffjumper? He was supposed to be here before we arrived."

Wheel: "He knows better than anyone just how important this mission is, it isn't like him to skip out like this. If we keep standing here out in the open, it's only a matter of time before we are discovered."

Bee: "Oh there he is now, 5 cycles late."

Cliffjumper appears, driving a Decepticon cargo van.

Cliff: "Need a lift?"

Wheel: "Where the heck were you? We could have been spotted!"

Cliff: "Well excuse me, but I couldn't back out the parking lot properly. I rear ended another parked car. It got all scratched, it was so terrible."

Bee: "We are in the middle of a war and all you can think about is scratched paint?!?"

Cliff: "Hey, unlike you guys I got all my priorities straightened out. Now are you getting in or am I just going to have to hit something by myself?"

Both of them enter the back of the car and speed off to their secret base. While on the trip they watch the sights of what used to be populated and beautiful cities, which are now barren wastelands. They happen to notice that the trip has been surprisingly easy.

Wheel: "You know what? This isn't so bad. I was expecting us to be discovered by now."

Bee: "You seriously did not just say that."

Cliff: "Oh yes he did."

Bee: "You aren't helping Cliff."