Chapter 38: Forgotten Memories and The Star Saber

General Narration

On board the Nemisis

Megatron was deep in recharge as his past haunted him in his sleep.

???: "Dont you think you were a bit harsh on the beast Megatronous?"

Megatron: "Haha Orion please I am a gladiator I don't show weaknesses to my enemies. I thought you knew that?"

Orion: "I do, but must you be so....so.....violent?"

Megatronous: "If I wasn't don't you think I would be dead by now."

Orion: "I suppose so."

Orion looked down as Megatronous smiled at him. Megatronous placed a cervo on his shoulder as he lifted his chin up and looked him in the optic.

Megatronous: "Orion I promise that no matter what happens. I will always be your friend. Your very truest bestest friend."

Orion: "That no matter what path you may take I will not judge you and I will not stop being your friend."

Megatronous smiled and walked to his housing unit. He waved back to his dearest friend as he too walked home.

Megatron woke up with a tear running down his optic. He quickly wipped it away not believing he had shed a tear over the memory in his mind.

Megatron: "Never Again."

He walked to the control room and called for Dreadwing.

Megatron: "Dreadwing report to thr command center at once. "

Dreadwing: "Yes Lord Megatron I'm on my way."

Dreadwing came in a while shortly after his summons. He bowed before his lord and master.

Dreadwing: "How may I serve you Master."

Megatron: "You will-

Vehicon: "Lord Megatron we have detected another Iacon relic."

Megatron: "Soundwave prepare the groundbridge. Dreadwing you will accompany me to the location of the Iacon relic."

Dreadwing: "Yes Master."

Megatron and Dreadwing walked through the groundbridge to a find themselves at the bottom of a mountain. Vehicons were already waiting for them. Megatron's optics widend as he stared in horror of what he saw.

Megatron: "It cannot be. A relic like this must be kept far from the hand of a Prime."

Dreadwing: "What is it.... How is this possible?"

Megatron: "The Star Saber."

Autobot HQ

Ratchet: "Optimus we have another autobot emergency becon. A powerful one too."

Optimus: "Understood. Prepare the groundbridge. Razor-Blade, Bandit, War Path, and Jazz. Prepare to roll out.

The groundbridge activated as the autobots stepped through. The autobots arrived at the mountain side. Optimus spotted The Nemisis moving an entire mountain. Optimus spotted the Star Saber and let his autobots take on the decepticons as he made his way to the legendary relic. Megatron spotted the autobots but didn't dpsee Optimus.

Megatron: "WHERE IS OPTIMUS."

Megatron looked up and saw Optimus on the top of the mountain heading towards to the mountain The Nemisis was carrying in his vehicle mode.