Chapter 23: The Three Couples

Hey guys in this chapter I will include another song called Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol. Hope you guys enjoy. ;)

We all stared at Ratchet and Night Bird as the others kept dancing but keeping their gazez on the new love development.

General Narration

Ratchet whispered to Night Bird as he relized they were being watched.

Ratchet: " You do know we are bekng watched?"

Night Bird: "Mm-hmm."

Ratchet: " It doesn't bother you?"

Night Bird: " Why would it? Does it bother you?"

Ratchet: " Haha Absolutely not. As long as im with you I dont care what anybody else thinks. Because I love you and only you."

Night Bird: " I love you too."

Ratchet pulled Night Bird closer to him as he lifted her chin and smiled at her as he came closer to her lips. They paused for a moment before anything. Without any hesitation he removed his cervo from her chin placed it on the back of her helm and pulled her helm closer to his as they embraced with a passionate kiss. A roar of cheers came from the Autobots as Ratchet and Night Bird smiled in between the kiss.

Bumblebee: " Way to go Doc Bot."

Shadow: We nned a third wedding."

Ratchet and Night Bird pulled away and faced us as they smiled and came to us.

Optimus: " Nicely done old friend."

Ratchet: "Thank you old friend."

Optimus gave a slight nod as he held Shadow close to him. She smiled at him lifted her optic ridges at him and looked at Night Bird.

Shadow: " And here I thought you were jist a cranky old medic."

Miko: " That's what I said."

Ratchet shook his helm and looked in Miko's direction and glared playfully.

Ratchet: " I'll try to remember that."

Jazz: "Looks like the Doc Bot has more to him than meets the eye."

Optimus: " That's what I've been saying for eons and you just know understand that?"

Jazz: "Maybe."

Arcee and I laughed as Jazz shrugged and Optimus rolled his optics at Jazz. I placed my helm against Optimus shoulder while he kissed my forhelm.

Miko P.O.V

I saw the three couples deeply in love. I ran towards the dj table. I called out in the mic. For their attention.

Miko: " Alright love birds. Come to the dance floor right now please. That goes for you Ratchet and Night Bird. "

They three couples came to the dance floor prepared for a dance with their mates. Shadow with Optimus, Jazz with Arcee, and finally Ratchet with Night Bird.

Shadow: " What are up to now Miko?"

Miko: "You'll see."

I answered as I shook my helm and smiled and looked for a perfect song. I finally came to it and smiled and clicked on the song.

The tune began to play as they began to dance.

We'll do it all everything on our own

we dont need anything or anyone

if I lay here if I just lay here would you lie with me and just forget the world

The autobots danced to the song and smiled to thier partners.

I dont quite know how to say how I feel

those three words have said too much but they're not enough

if I lay here if I just lay here would you lie with me and just forget the world

Jazz P.O.V

I looked at Arcee and she looked at me. We both smiled at each other not taking our optics away.

Jazz: " Arcee how much do you love?"

Arcee: "My love for has no limits. How much do you love me?"

Jazz: "More than you ever know my love."

forget what we're told before we get too old show me a garden thats bursting into life

lets waste time chasing cars around our heads

I need your grace to remind me to find my own

if I lay here if I just lay here would you lie with me and just forget the world

Optimus P.O.V

I held Shadow close as the others did the same. I couldn't help but smile at the femme I held close to me.

Optimus: " How did I get so lucky to be yours?"

Shadow: "I believe it was fate. I was the lucky one when you found me. Thank you for saving my life Optimus Prime."

I smiled as the kissed my cheek and placed her helm on my chestplate as we kept dancing.

forget what we're told before we get too old show me a garden thats bursting into life

all that I am all that I ever was is here in your perfect eyes there all I can see

I dont know where confused about how as well just know that these things will never change for us at all

if I lay here if I just lay here would you lie with me and just forget the world.

Ratchet P.O.V

The song ended as we began to walk back to where Night Bird and I were sitting when Optimus suddenly called out.

Optimus: "Ratchet, Night Bird come and join us please."

Ratchet: "We couldn't possibly intrude at the wedding table Optimus."

Optimus: "I insist. No make that an order come on."

Shadow: "Cant argue with a Prime Ratchet."

Arcee: "Come on you old feild medic."

Jazz: "I second that. "

Night Bird: "Come on Ratchet please."

Night Bird looked at me with pleading optics and a sparkling smile. I couldn't say to a face like that. So we went to go sit with the newly weds.

Optimus: "Always listen to the femmes. As I said before Happy Wife, Happy Life."

I just laughed and took the advice. We all went through the night dancing, talking, eating, and laughing at jokes. We soon relized it was late and the kids had to go home. But they had assured us that they would stay because they had informed their parental units of some sort of sleepover with us as their friends. With that we continued the celebration.