Chapter 26: Sparklings Part 2

~ 4 months later ~

General Narration

Jazz and Arcee were walking down the hallway of the base when suddenly she started clutching her abdomen as she fell to the floor gasping in pain.

Jazz: "Baby what's wrong?"

Arcee: "Sparkling is ready."

Jazz carried Arcee to the infirmary room and called for Ratchet. The medic came rushing in, quickly checking Arcee.

Shadow: "What's with all the-Arcee."

Shadow came in and knew she was in labor.

Ratchet: "Shadow can you help me I've never delivered a sparkling."

Shadow: "I may not be a nurse but I know how to do this. Jazz take hold of her hand. Ratchet get a cloth now. Optimus light over me please."

Ratchet, Jazz, and Optimus did as they were told. As they all rushed doing so.

Arcee: "Shadow get him out now."

Shadow: "Ok Arcee do as I say take a deep breath and push."

Arcee began to push and shout in pain as she held tight to Jazz's cervo.

Jazz: "Come on baby. Bring our kid home."

Arcee: "AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Shadow: "Come on Darlin keep going. You're doing good."

Arcee took one last deep breath and pushed with all her might until finally we all heard the cry of a sparkling. Arcee opened her eyes to see. Jazz looked towards me as I smiled.

Shadow: "Ratchet cloth now."

Ratchet: "Here you go."

Shadow: " It's a beautiful baby femme."

I gave the sparkling to Jazz as I stood up I made my way towards Optimus as he put a hand over my abdomen.

Optimus: " It is a matter of time untill we have our spaklings."

Arcee P.O.V

I heard the cry of my sparkling as Jazz handed her to me. Her optics we're wide open with womder. She then smiled and made cooing sounds. Her body was my build, her optics were a a light purple, and she had the color of her sire with blue along the sides of her faceplate.

Jazz: "What should we name her?"

Arcee: "I don't know. Shadow can you help us I would appreciate it."

Shadow: "Well...Ok. First let me take a look at her."

Jazz: "Ok."

Shadow took a closer look at the sparkling as she smiled. Then Shadow's optics began to glow so did the sparkling's optics. I did not understand I started to say something but Ratchet stopped me.

Ratchet: "Its alright she's verifying her name."

Shadow's optics stopped glowing as she blinked a few times. As well as the sparkling's optics.

Shadow: "She either looks like a Silver or Bluestreak either one. I belive it suits her."

Jazz: "I like Bluestreak."

General Narration

The sparkling smiled at the name her father mentioned. Arcee smiled and confirmed her designation.