Chapter 29: Family

General Narration

Shadow: "I saw her. I saw her."

Optimus: "Who my love?"

Shadow: "My mom and....... Elita."

Optimus's optics widend as he heard what he said. He then looked at Shadow in suspicion. Shadow simply laughed as the autobots came in with relieved expressions on her faceplates.

Shadow: "Dont worry Optimus. I didn't do anything. In fact she told me to tell you all hello and she told me that you all needed me. YOU needed me. That it was meant for us."

Optimus: "She is right about that. I do need you because you are now my life, my sparkmate, my love, and the mother of my children.

Ratchet: "I agree with Optimus we do need you Shadow. We can not bare to lose another of our own."

Arcee: "You got that right. If I lost you I would go nuts. Imagining Optimus losing you. He wouldn't withstand it. Trust me."

Optimus: Arcee!"

Ratchet: "She does have a good point."

Optimus: "Zip it Ratchet."

Ratchet: "Okay."

Optimus gave Rachet a small glare as he chuckled at his old friend. Optimus held Shadow closely as he once again planted a passionate kiss upon her lips.

Miko: "Aww how cute."

Shadow smiled within the kiss as Optimus did the same as he pulled away. Shadow stood up and looked around to see the faces she had on her.

Ratchet: "Yept, yept, yept, Sit back down. Now."

Shadow raised an optic ridge at Ratchet as she gave him a stern look. He sighed and groaned as he turned back to the machines. Shadow looked at Night Bird and shrugged. As Night Bird went up to Ratchet pulling him away from the equipment.

Ratchet: "Night Bird I must-"

Night Bird cut him off as she planted a kiss upon his lips which shut him right up. Shadow smiled as Optimus gave a small chuckle.

Night Bird: "Stop being so cranky you old mech."

Ratchet: "That's what you love about me isn't it?"

Night Bird: "Well yeah, because I find it quite amusing. But lighten up a bit will you."

Ratchet: "How do I do that?"

Night Bird: "I dont know just be like Optimus or Bumblebee, or someone. Be like Shadow for example."

Shadow: "How on earth is Ratchet gonna be like me. I'm the best."

Ratchet: "Shut up Shadow."

Shadow: "What you say?"

Ratchet: "You heard."

Optimus: "Old friend I belive that was a big mistake."

Bulkhead: "Very."

Arcee: "Yup."

Shadow: "They're right you know. After all I am the one with the razor wings, claws, and the fangs. Do you wanna end up like Bumblebee and Bandit did that day, or would you prefer what I did to Megatron. Make a choice cause you ain't getting out of this one."

Ratchet: "Uhhhh. I'll take Bumblebee and Bandit."

Shadow: "Very well."

Orion Jr: "That's gonna hurt isn't it Dad?"

Optimus: "You have no idea."

Rosemary: "I almost feel sorry for him."

Optimus: "Sorry old friend, I can't help you outta this one."

Shadow grew her wings, claws, and fangs as her strenght came back to her as she lifted Ratchet into the air.

Shadow: "Any last words."

Ratchet: "Yes. I'm sorry for telling you to shut up."

Shadow: "Apology accepted, but I'm still throwing you."

Ratchet: "Ugh....Just do it already will you?"

Shadow smiled as the tossed Ratchet in the air catching him by his wrist as she began to spin her body spinning Ratchet as well.

Ratchet: "WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA. I TOTALLY REGRET THIS."

Shadow: "YOU SHOULD."

Orion, Rosemary, and Razor-Blade covered their optics as Ratchet was released and sent flying into the wall. The other autobots closed their optics and looked away grinding their dentas as if they felt Ratchet's pain."

Jazz: "Ouch."

Arcee: "Poor him."

Night Bird: "Ratchet?"

Ratchet: "Ugh........that was fun."

Ratchet stood up stumbling over still dizzy from the spin. Shadow came up to him as he flinched.

Shadow: "1: Serves you right. 2: Sorry."

Ratchet: "No problem at all."

Optimus: "Shadow you are violent."

Shadow: "I thought you knew that by now my love."

Optimus: "Hahahaha. Oh trust me I did."

Rosemary and Orion: "Mom that was awsome."

Miko: "If you can do that in the matter of seconds to a medic, then I wouldn't want to be Megatron if I got you mad."

Shadow: "Oh trust me Miko, Megatron has angered me many times facing my powerful side."

Jack: "Ouch."

Raf: "Wouldn't want to be him at all."

Miko: "And the winner is....... SHADOW."

Shadow laughed as Optimus placed an arm around her kissing her cheek.

War Path: "Like I said She's a keeper."

Optimus: "She is more than a keeper."

Shadow: "Aww I love you too."

Ratchet: "What I would give to remind me to NOT get on your bad side."

Shadow: "Hahahahahaha."

Bumblebee: "Like I said. Family."

Cliffjumper: "A big happy Family."

Arcee: "A family who looks out for each other.

All autobots and children: "Together."

The autobots gathered around Optimus and Shadow and smiled as they finally had more than to be than warriors. Family