"can you do that for me?"// luke

prompt: painting luke's nails

aidan and luke had been together for almost a year and they were still getting used to one another along with learning stuff everyday.

the two were spending time at her house, cuddled up on the couch with her dog as they watched some random Netflix film. their plans for the day were to just chill as school had really gotten to them lately.

luke nuzzled into her neck and kissed her collarbones when a draft would blow in from the snowy outside. "you're more of a dog than oliver," aidan laughed as she ran her fingers through luke's curly hair.

he pouted up at her but broke into a smile, "you listen here, i'm from the southern hemisphere, i'm not used to this kinda weather," aidan shook her head and rolled her eyes, ruffling his hair.

"i know, my love, i know," she rested her head on his and kissed the crown of it. they stayed in that position for a while until luke finally decided to speak up.

"hey babe, can you do that for me?" he motioned to the nail polish on her fingers and bit into his lip as he looked up at her. aidan smiles softly and nodded.

"of course, lemme go get my nail polish," she wiggled out from out of his side to head to her room. luke sat patiently waiting for her to return, humming softly and petting oliver.

she soon came back with a red gel polish, motioning for him to put his hands flat on the coffee table and smiling up at him.

luke pressed his hands onto the table, humming as she began to paint his nails.