six feet under the stars // frank

six feet under the stars prompt thing

Frank and Aidan hanging out nearly everyday was a ritual thing since they had met. Now as teenagers they would want to go off and do things but their age restricted them from most.

She would go over to his house and they would just lay around and mouth off about the world, how they knew it was going straight to hell. Rhode Island was a shit-hole to put the cherry on top.

"can you pass me another bottle of Jager, honey?" Aidan would mumble, turning her attention to him.

Frank let out a little sigh, passing her the so sweet Jager, whatever kept her around, he was down for. Her company was good, it made him feel safe and nostalgia would run through his veins from when they were kids.
------------------------
Onto another night of their ritual, they would meet up on the same street each time and wander with each other.

Frank had assigned meeting on Thames Street to take her out, but he was hardly worth her time. She could do better, he knew that. In the cold, she'd look so fierce though her nose would glow red at points due to weather conditions. He would be able to warm up due to the tension rising like a fire.

They'd hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes, like a bad movie he'd drop a line.
He'd fall in the grave he'd been digging himself of his embarrassment but ya know, there's always room for two, six feet under the stars.

Frank knew better than to call her out on a night like this.

If it wasnt for her, he'd tear the place to the ground.

He was choosing to roll the dice before she'd sober up and get going, he was always in over his head.

Fingerprints would sell him out but their footprints washed away on the docks. It was as if they only partially existed.

He was guilty, but safe for one more day.

They'd both appear overdressed and underage this time around.

Did the bouncer really have to see an ID? He clearly looked sorta of age.

This is embarrassing as hell, what a let down. Aidan must think he's an idiot, he couldn't blame her though.

Frank could cover it so well when they were six feet under the stars. He made sure to make it look like nothing phased him.