freshman year // dan

prompt: is pictured,,,kinda

Aidan was pulling Dan through the crowds of people on the first day of school since she could only find him in the crowds.

"A-aidan, slow down! You're going to knock someone down!" Dan shouted at her but she only slowed once they got to the front office.
He let out a sigh of relief, leaning into her as she grabbed both of their schedules.

This was Dan's first time attending an American school distract, he'd been off school for nearly a year while he moved to the United Stares. He'd met Aidan in the time and the two bonded immediately. Their friendship blossomed into a relationship and here they were, seeing if they got any classes today.

Luckily, a mutual friend of theirs was able to get the couple most of the same classes. That girl was a god sent sometimes.

Aidan walked to their first class, rubbing over his shaky hands as they sat with each other. He chuckled a little, "shouldn't this be the other way around, princess?"

She rolled her eyes, blushing a little and looking into his eyes. The two started to lean in before the bell interrupted them, accidentally knocking their forehead's together.

The rest of their time till lunch was spilt because of different orientations, but they met back up with their friends-well, Aidan's.

Dan nearly tackled her when he saw her, smiling wide and kissing her cheek. "This may sound overdramatic, but I nearly died without you, princess!" He chuckled a little.

"Don't worry, I thought I was going to die without you too," she smiled a little while looking at him before leading him to their lunch spot, under a damn tree like the emo kids that they are.