Chapter 6- Tori you stupid fuck go back to school

Chapter 6- Tori you stupid fuck go back to school bc your grade are gonna drop and then you wont get a decent joba dn then you'll die mother fucker

Tori's POV-

I woke up on my couch. What happened? I looked over and saw Harry next to me, still fast asleep. I looked at the clock. 9:00 am not again...

Harry woke up and smiled at me. 

"Hey sleepy head" I said

"Hi" mmmm the sleepy voice. He pulled me close to him and kissed my head. 

I hugged him for a bit and then stood up and grabbed his hand. I pulled him off the couch and walked downstairs. I faced him and started to kiss him. He seemed pleasantly surprised and kissed back. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

I tugged on his hair, still adorably messy from sleeping. He pulled away.

whatt?

"SHIT!" he exclaimed 

"What is it?" I asked as he put me down.

"Yesterday I convinced Becca to come to school. She'll be crushed if I'm not there!" 

I sighed. just when I was the one starting everything, he stopped it. this was really strange.

"Here, let's go" I said, disappointed. we hopped into his car and left. when we got to the school he looked at me.

"Thanks for everything" He said and leaned in to kiss me. That's better. This turned from just a kiss into a full on make out session in no time. I knew we should get going for Becca's sake, but I didn't want to.

"Harry? Tori?" We heard a voice say from outside the car. shit. it was Becca. How were we supposed to explain what she had just seen?

"Becca I can explain" Harry said.

"No you can't. Fuck you!" she yelled and ran away from us.

"Shit." was all I could say.

"Let's go to my house" Hazza said.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

When we got to his house, we walked up to his room. He lay down on his bed and I lay down next to him, with my head on his chest. Neither of us said anything. There was nothing to be said. We just sat there deep in thought.

after half and hour of this I decided to break the silence.

"Let's do something fun. We can't let this stop us from doing anything"

"Like..."

"I dunno swimming in your pool?" I suggested.

He smiled.

We ran down the stairs toward the pool. I took everything off but my bra and underwear and he took off everything but his boxers. I stood at the edge of the pool and dipped my foot in, testing the water. Before I knew it Hazza put his arms around me and jumped in.

"OHMYGOD" I laughed when I came back up and splashed him

I swam toward the shallow end because I hate treading water (true story bro lol) and he followed me.

I'm not sure why but I couldn't stop laughing.

Harry laughed and hugged me. I don't know why but I love when guys hug me. It's like you know that they don't want to just get in your pants. Like they really care.

I loved having people care.

 ____________________________________ ____________________________________