Chapter 8-

***NOTEE! I changed Tori's brother from Anthony to Zayn! now he means more to the storyline ahaha

Niall's POV- 

"Hello?" I answered the phone

"Hey babe" I heard Tori's voice.

"Hey" I smiled at the sound of her.

"Can you come over? I want to talk to you. and my cousin's going to be here tonight so I invited Becca and Harry and you'll be there too. No backing out Horan" I couldn't see her but I knew she was smiling.

"Okay I'll be right over"

________________________________________________________________________

Tori's POV-

Niall had just gotten to my house and we were in my room.

"I told Harry about what we did..." I admitted.

he just stared out the window. 

"I'm so sorry" I was tearing up. I wish everyone could be happy but that's not the way it is I guess.

He didn't move.

we sat there saying nothing.

"It's okay" he broke the silence

I jumped up to hug him.

"I'm so sorry" I said, kissing his cheek and then hugging him. He held me tightly.

"Tori.. I love you"

________________________________________________________________________

Niall's POV-

shit it just slipped. It was true but I mean, what if she doesn't love me back? 

________________________________________________________________________

Tori's POV-

HOLY SHIT! I do love Niall, I really do, but is it possible to love more than one person? I've heard that you can love more than one but you can only be in love with one. So I guess that does mean I love both of them.

But I don't want to make them both think I'll choose them over the other.

"I love you too, Niall" I said before I thought anymore. He leaned in and kissed me.

________________________________________________________________________

Everyone had arrived but Dani. I was so excited to see her and I couldn't wait for everyone to meet her.

We were in the basement and we all awkwardly waited for Dani.

"Knock knock!" we heard a chipper voice say. Dani peaked her head around a wall.

"Dani!" I screamed and jumped up to hug her. "How are you!?" 

"I'm great! so happy to be moving here. Introduce me to your friends!"

"Okay Dani, this is Niall Harry Kate and Becca, Guys this is Dani."

"Nice to meet you guys" she exclaimed. Man, she really was happy to be here.

"Nice to meet you too" they all said in unison.

Wait.. someone was missing.

"GUYS I FORGOT TO CALL LOU!" I realized.

"I'll call him" Harry said getting up and winking at me.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Dani whispered.

"Not neccessarily. It's hard to explain.. I'll tell you later" I whispered back.

she gave me a confused look, but I knew this had to wait. it was too complicated

"He's on his way" Hazza came back down stairs.

"Wanna play 2 truths and a lie?" Niall suggested. 

I shrugged. "Nothing better to do"

"Okay I'll go first" Niall said. "I didn't know what a tampon was until 8th grade, I love feta cheese, annddd.... I lost my virginity to Tori" 

tha fuck?

no like seriously.

holy shit. this was so awkward.

Niall hates feta cheese. I know he does.

"the lie is you lost your virginity to Tori?" Becca asked

The room was dead silent.

"...nope.." He said

"OH MY GOD!!! NIALLER NO FUCKING WAY!!" Harry said. "YOU GO DUDE! HIT THAT ON YOUR FIRST TRY!? DAMN!" he held up his hand for a high five. Niall couldn't help but smile and high-five him.

"Wait, so now I'm supposedly like too good for Nialler or something? 'hit that on your first try' what the fuck?!"

"That's not what I meant. I meant it as a compliment. Like.. you're hot"

"Can someone please explain what the fuck is going on here?!" Dani asked getting impatient.

 "Dani, sleep over here tonight and I can explain everything. Niall, I didn't even know that! And Harry... I'm not sure about that but thanks? I guess.."

Everyone was silent but Harry, being the idiot that he is, responded.

"You're welcome! yano it's not just that you're pretty, but you're sweet too" He smiled, not embarrassed at all

"Harry shut the fuck up!" I screamed. he started to look upset "I'm sorry. thanks but now's not the time"

the room got dead silent

"Sooo... wanna watch a horror movie?" Becca suggested

We turned on 100 feet, a movie about a woman who was on house arrest for killing her abusive husband. It wasn't bad at first but then her husband started haunting her. 

"Hayyy guyssss" we heard a flamboyant voice say. 

It was Lou

"Dani that's Lou, Lou this is Dani" I introduced them to one another.

He settled down right inbetween Niall and Harry. The order was Dani, me, Niall, Lou, Bec, then Hazza.

Niall wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

Mother of fuck I was tired. I mean considering all of the hard school work I had done this w- oh wait. I barely went to school LOLOLOLLL

I woke up and realized everyone had passed out last night. I was still on Niall and he was waking up too. 

"Morning" I smiled

he held me closer and kissed my head

"Morning"

We sat there and waited for everyone else to wake up.

Then I realized Hazza and Bec were missing.

where could they have gone...?

____________________________________ ____________________________________

____________________________________ ____________________________________ slight cliff hanger lulz. I love you guys if you're reading! please spread the word and don't be afraid to give your HONEST opnion. xoxo Elizabeth