Chapter 4- What do I do?

Harry's POV-

You need to tell her.

But what if she doesn't feel the same way?

my mind fought itself

Or worse- what if she doesn't want to be friends after that

But if you don't tell that could be worse than anything

"I need to tell her" I mumbled to myself

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Tori's POV-

My phone rang. I smiled at the caller ID

"Hey Nialler" I said as I picked up the phone.

"Mind if I come over?" He asked

I giggled "Yeah sure. Any reason in particular?"

"No, just figured we could hang. I'm thinking pixar movie marathon?"

"Why even ask? Of course! see you in a few"

I hung up and started looking for the best movies. I found Monsters inc., all the Toy Stories, Finding Nemo, and my all time favorite- The Incredibles.

My parents wouldn't be home for a few days and my brother was at a friend's house for the night, so we could stay up watching them for as long as we wanted.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Niall was finally here. I walked over to the door to let him in.

"Sup Nialler?" I asked

"Nothing much, sup witchu?" He tried too hard to be ghetto and it was so funny.

I just laughed and shook my head. We headed down stairs where everything was set up. On the couch I had blankets and pillows and there was a little table with popcorn and practically every candy in the world.

I put the first movie in and sat down next to Niall as it started.

We were about quarter through our first movie, Monster's Inc., when I heard a knock on the door.

"Be right back." I told Niall as I got up to check and see who it was.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Harry's POV-

shit I hope this works. please like me back

PLEASE GOD!!

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Tori's POV-

I walked toward the door with a smile on my face. This was a pleasant surprise.

"Harry?" I exclaimed as I opened the door "What are you doing here!?"

"Tori I really need to t-"

"Here come on in. Niall and I are watching movies downstairs. You can stay if you want!"

"Ermm.. okay I guess"

We walked downstairs.

"Look who I found!" I said to Niall.

"Hey Hazza!" He said.

"Hi Nialler"

"Okay well let's get this party started" I exclaimed

"Wait Tori, can I talk to you? I mean that is why I came.." Harry asked.

"Yeah sure! Niall we'll be right back" I called back as I went up the stairs and walked out the back door.