Chapter 3- Forgotten

Chapter 3-

Harry's POV-

"Bye, Tori! We should do something with everyone tomorrow!" I called to Tori as I climbed into my car.

"Yeah! I'll call you and make plans" she shouted back.

I sighed as I plummeted into my seat. Today was pretty stressful. Hopefully we can have fun tomorrow...

and maybe find out who the person is..

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Becca's POV-

I sighed as I looked at a picture of Harry and I in the yearbook. It was from spirit week on mismatch day, when we went all out.

Even though we looked ridiculous and he's such an idiot, I just wanted to be with him. He was so perfect. From those adorable dimples to his curly hair, to his perfect green eyes....

I sighed. He'll never see me as more than a friend so whats the use?

I just feel like a failure whenever we're together and he says that he's lucky to have me as a friend

just a friend is all I can think. we'll never be more..

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Tori's POV-

I was really excited for tonight. I was going out with Becca, Harry, Kate, Louis, Jen, and Niall.

Jen and Niall are dating and possibly the least functioning couple I've ever seen. Its just.... bad.

I love Jen to death but I've honestly tried convincing Niall to break it off. And I know he would, but he's too nice and doesn't want to hurt anyone

____________________________________ ____________________________________

"Heyder" I said as I got into Niall's car

"Hayy gurll" I giggled. He's the only person in the world that can make me laugh no matter whats on my mind.

We chatted a bit about our school play (nerd status) as we drove to the ferry (did I mention we live on an island? well yeahh we do)

Harry, Louis, Kate, and Becca were already there. When we got out of the car Harry looked a bit shocked.

"Niall..." he said

"What?" NIall responded. I was really confused. Harry seemed a bit mad now.

"Where's Jen...?" He asked.

"SHIT!" Niall jumped into his car "I'll be right back!"

I started to laugh. "So he remembers me but not his own girlfriend?"

"Yeah but who wouldn't.. I'm not a big fan of Jen" Louis said, with that classic sassy look on his face.

"But I mean everyone's a big fan of me so.. I mean.." I responded with sarcasm.

"So.. I mean.." Louis mimicked me as he walked over and put his arm aroung me.

I looked at him with a hard stare, which I'm terrible at unless I really mean it. "Don't touch me" i play pushed him off and started laughing.

"AWH HAYYYUUULLL NOO YOU DO NOT MESS WITH THE SWAGMASTER FROM DONCASTER"

that's another thing about my friends. harry, lou, niall, zayn and I weren't from here. niall was from Mullingar in Ireland, a small town, but not as small as where we live now, Harper's Island. It's a HUGE vacation destination, and all of our parents stayed here as kids, and liked it so much that they moved here. It's a bit isolated, but I like it.