Chapter 1- Becca

Chapter 1- Becca (part 1)

Tori's POV

"Tori want to come with me to Becca's house? I'm meeting up with her mom and Hazzy Poo is going to be there" My mom called from the other room. Hazzy Poo.. we've known him since we were probably 2 or 3 and I'm 16 now. But, childhood nicknames tend to stick, huh?

"Yeah sure! I'll be right down!" I yelled from my room, I prefer to call it the Tori cave though. It's pretty awesome in there.

Oh right, and I'm Victoria Malik, but my friends call me Tori. I have a brother Zayn, who's pretty much just a friend of mine considering how close we are.

My friends are just amazing. Harry, Niall, Louis, Jen, Becca, Kate, and I are practically inseperable. My parents are strange and like to leave Zayn and I alone a lot, especially during the summer. They either work late or go out and it can be pretty awesome, having the house alone and all.

I got up and put on my ruffled orange bathing suit that was strapless, since Bec has a pool, and headed downstairs.

___________________________________________________

I walked toward the pool area to see Harry already there. And he had a... six pack?

Dayumm Haz when did that happen?

I waved to him before walking into Becca's house

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Becca was in the bathroom changing into her bathing suit while I waited in her room.

I saw an opened notebook on the ground. I took a closer look to se the writing

"you're in 10th grade

you're emo.

you like someone

that you could never have"

I dropped the book and stood there motionless. she seems like such a happy person. I thought to myself. I almost couldn't comprehend what I had just saw.

I picked the book back up. The words "you're emo" seemed to be flashing in my face as if trying to taunt me. she walked into the room.

"You weren't supposed to see that"

______________________________________________________________________

I stared at her, not sure of what to do

"Is it true?" was all I could muster up "that you... are you really... emo?" 

she looked at the ground, ashamed.

"yeah..." she said, seeming really upset "I wish it weren't but it is"

I got up slowly and walked over to her. I lifted up her wrist and looked at it.

the cuts were not only a scar on her body, but they were in my mind.

it suddenly made sense of why she had so many bracelets.

"Becca.." my eyes got teary but before I could start crying, she did.

"we need to talk. Harry included" I said to her

she looked up at me "no please. we can't let him know!"

"Becca he is as much of your friend as I am! you need to let him know! we're here to help you but all you ever do is get mad at us when we try to!" I shouted

Her eyes got teary and I realized that I was being way too harsh.

I hugged her "listen, Hazza and I are gonna help you, alright?"

she nodded. that's better .

______________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

I smiled as Becca and Tori wwalked toward the pool. I started to get out to greet them. As they got closer, they both seemed unusually upset..

______________________________________________________________________

Tori's POV

I had successfully convinced Becca to tell Harry everything and he had the same kind of readtion that I had. Harry never cries and I mean NEVER but I noticed his eyes getting teary.

when Becca had finished, he gave her a huge hug.

"I'm here for you, don't you dare forget that" he said to her as she cried into his shoulder

"I love you Hazz. thank you so much" she said as she pulled away

after a minute too long of silence I decided to break it

"why?" I asked

she looked down. "errmm..." She mumbled.

I wanted to know who the person that she couldn't have was, but I didn't want to push her. maybe that's the reason why? I had already asked so many questions and she was in such a fragile state to begin with.

"It's going to be okay" I said as I leaned in to hug her.

who could it be... I wondered to myself

______________________________________________________________________

okay so what do you guys think so far!? please let me know! and the boys will be in it a lot more as it goes c:

xoxo Elizabeth