Chapter 5 - The Bath

Ethan
Still having the blindfold on I can feel my captor move forward into me, I unconsciously flinch a little, as I grab my legs and bring them to my chest. He then paused for a moment before reaching over me for something.

I heard something go into the water and out again with a little splash, and then warm water started dripping down my face and the back of my head. He poured the water on my head s few more times to get my hair wet.

I heard a popping sound, then something consistent landed on the top of my head, then a click. The man once again leaned into me as of reaching once more for something.

His hands then landed on my head as he moved back to where he was sitting. He slowly started to massage my head, gently rubbing my hair between his fingers, gliding his hands over the back of my neck to my temples. As he kindly scrubbed my head, "mm," I started to lean back and relax, sinking deeper into the tub until I felt skin, "ah," I stopped. He also stopped, moving his hands away from my head, "it's fine," he whispered softly as his hands wrapped around my body and pulled me into him. He held me like that for just a few moments, before he let go and started pouring water over me again. I loosened the grip around my legs, while still holding the same position, as soapy water ran down my body.

Soon he was done rinsing out my hair, and he continued to move around, my thoughts were that he was also washing his own hair. He continued to rustle around behind me, when I felt a hand slide to my side, and move me up and forward, "stay there," he demanded, still in a gentle way though. I did as I was told and didn't move.

I heard another popping sound and a click, then a sudsy sound coming from behind me, splashing of the water from movement, then nothing. No, not again, please. I want to take off the blindfold but if I do he could get angry again. I start to fidget a little recalling what had just happened. A hand touched my shoulder causing me to jump, then I could feel a rag, a soap one at that, start to trail around my body, he was cleaning me.

He would scrub my body, as well as being careful of the rope burns, he cleansed my arms to my back, my neck to my stomach, then he had me sit down on the side of the tub. He lifted up my left leg, kissing my ankle, as he washed my foot and kissed up my shin while cleaning my ankle, he did this up to mid thigh, but still cleaning the rest of my leg. He repeated this process on my other leg as well, but it felt so much slower, the sensation caused my member to start to twitch, as he finished cleaning my leg, I could feel that I was fully erect.

My face was burning with embarrassment, as he stood me up and turned me around, what is he going to do, I pondered.

He then took the rag and started to wash my butt, he did it really slowly, rubbing between my cheeks, going around my hole to the spot right before my balls, pulling the rag back to the top of my butt.

He puts a hand on my back pushing my down, other hand on my arm, guiding my hands to the side of the tub, he just had me bend over for him, and I did it with no resistance, what am I doing, my mind went on.

His hands were now on my hips, he moved them over my butt spreading my cheeks wide open, "uh," I gasped.
He ran a finger around my hole, as if examining it, causing my shaft to tremble. Mm this is going to be worse then before I know it, "ah no what are you doing?" I squirmed as something hot and slick pressed its self around my hole, making him grab my hips again to stop me from getting away.

"Mm" I felt the sound vibrate my butt, it's, it's his tongue, oh my god, this nev, I've never, "ah" my knees were now also trembling, as he pushed into my hole, he moved he's tongue slowly around, pulling in and out, he stopped to kiss the back of my orbs to which he started licking to my hole once more.

The water in the tub was splashing as I squirmed around, "no, please don't, I ahh, mm," soon my legs gave out sending me crashing into the water, I was no longer holding the side of the tub, I was slumped over it, panting, one arm out of the tub, the other pined between my chest and the side. My face laying sideways on the edge, it was cold because my face was so hot now I thought I could legitimately died.

My legs were numb as I sat on at the bottom of the tub, "I never said you could sit," I could barely hear over my breathing, "I guess I'll just have to punish you, later at is" he spoke again. I could feel my member was still hard, I hadn't released yet.

I felt an am hook itself around my waist, lifting me out of the water, and set on floor, I felt a towel under me as I could hear the man moving around the room and I could hear the water draining.

A towel was the draped over my head as I felt two hands brushing over it to dry my hair, it moved to my shoulders and arms, to my back and my chest, gliding his hands over my nipples, causing me to whimper. I felt him grab both my arms making me stand, but as he was about to let go I wasn't able to actually stand and I was going back down, he caught me again. Ahg my knees are still weak, he placed me on what I presumed to be the toilet.

Similar to how he washed my legs is how he dried them, but instead of kissing me he started massaging my thighs. All the way up to my upper inner thigh area, causing a shiver down my body and my shaft to tremble in waiting and wanting it to be next.

He never once touched or grazed my member, making sure I could stand again, he took the towel and gently dried my butt and pushed it against my hole, almost like it was intentional.

He then sat me back down on the toilet again, this time spreading my legs, wide, "what are you," I then felt my cock being envelope but warmness as he bobbed up and down, "n-no ah, please," I begged as I took hold of his head, trying to push me off, "stop, I'm going to, nn no," I desperately tried to fight the urge to cum, as he just quickened his pace.

"Ahh," I moaned panting like I just ran a marathon, he pulled his head away from my grip, cock throbbing as I release all over the floor, I heard my thick sperm splatter below me, as I lean back and slid down the toilet, almost falling off.

I lie there limply, panting I could now see a figure in front of me, as the blindfold got pushed up slightly on one side. My eye focus on his face, which seemed satisfied yet not completely, then moved down his body, I immediately turn red as I see that my load was all over my captors torso.