Chatper 1 - The Party

An// Ethan Kelly
5"7'
Porcelain white skin
Light blue eyes
Milky blonde hair

Ethan
"-an" "-than" "ETHAN!" I was jerked back into reality by my best friend Anthony, "Calculus is over man, we need it get over to study hall, before madam direction slip gets our names!"

"Okay, okay, I get it I'm up and going."

Study hall was on the other end of the building, and down two flights of stairs, so we had to literally run to make it on time.

"Hey did you hear about the party Bens throwing tonight?" I caught the question as I flew down the second set of stairs.

"Ben's parents are out of town this weekend, and I heard he's having a party, I'm so going!" I picked up from some freshman girl as I rounded the corner.

Man I keep hearing a lot about this party, why having I been told. Man this sucks!

"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS, MR NASH, MR KELLY!" Shouts came from across the hall, from Mr. Shimack, the sophomore chem teacher. We slowed down to a jogging speed walk until we couldn't see him anymore and started running again.

The last door on the right, finally, Miss. Carson's study hall room. *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* and we weren't late. It really sucks having Study hall at the end of the day, you can't sleep because you've already been up for the day, and you can't get work done because it's almost time to go home.

Sitting next to Anthony, I ask "Did you hear everyone talking about Ben's party or am I still daydreaming?"

"Dude, I was talking to you all last hour about it, were you seriously not listening to me at all?"

"Anthony, you know that you can not talk to me about anything in Calculus, unless it has to do with how hot and or sexy the teacher is."

"Dude, you are so fucking gross, I know your into guys in all, but seriously he's not even that good looking, and I would admit it if he were."

" oh pawleas, you're just jealous that your baby face can't grown any hair, plus his fat to muscle ratio is off the charts, and his voice, ohmygod his voice, when he speaks it's like a total turn on with every word, his voice is just deep enough to make you want to do anything he wants and yet still soft and gentle," oh man I really need to stop thinking about him, other wise I'm gonna have a situation.

"Ethan, dude stop while you're ahead, I really do not want to come up with an excuse for you again. Anyways do you want to go to the party or not?"

"Hell yeah man, I can't wait to go."

-Ethan's house 4pm-

I was up stairs in my room throng to pick out what to wear for the party. I only have 3 and a half hours to get ready.

I was searching through my closet and found a black V-neck t-shirt, and my black combat boots. I decided on some dark skinny jeans that have some holes down them.

I placed the clothes on my bed and I got in the shower. I used honey butter smelling shampoo and conditioner, and I chose the new bottle of body wash, Aqua Impact, by Dove men+care. Braking out the good stuff am I? What am I doing? It's only a party, not a date.... oh whatever It can't hurt to smell great and look hot too.

I grab my towel from off the toilet seat and I dry my face before stepping out of the shower. I dry my upper body and then wrap the towel around my waist.

I go over to the sink and look at myself in the mirror, I gave my teeth a quick brush and did a little mouth wash. I take the hand towel to wipe my face then ruffle it through my hair.