Chapter 3 - The Room

A/n I'm so sorry for waiting so long to release this. I've been busy with work and university stuff. I don't think it's as good as the first 2. Let me know please. And enjoy. With out further delay here's part 3

I started to open my eyes but all I could see was darkness. It was slightly chilly, as I laid on the cold hard ground. My eyes were still adjusting while I attempted to get up, when I realized I couldn't. My arms were tied behind my back, not terribly tight, just restricting enough to keep them in place. Hm, why this, why now? One of my most wanted fantasies, being tied up, however this situation was not a turn on at all. I have no idea where I am or who did this to me. It's a long shot but I could only wish it were Mr. Cameron. But he's married, I think.

"Oh my head," my head started pounding the more I thought about things, "what even happened." I continued to whisper to myself. Still unaware for my surroundings, panic has yet to set in, just confusion. My head continued to throb. Then it hit me, I went to Bens party last night, and I have a hangover. Okay, part one figured out, now where am I and why am I tied up?

I start looking around the room, it's still very dark, so either an interior room, or a basement maybe. I see that the room is kinda small. I'm near a wall, that I use to lean on, oh joy, my legs are also tied, WAIT, I'M NAKED, "where are my clothes?" Panic started to come over me. I struggled to try and get up or out of the ropes but it was useless, but I continued anyways.

"So you're finally awake I see," I hear a deep familiar chuckle. "Who are you, why am I here?" I begged the man for answers.

"Oh Ethan, baby, you don't remember last night," he said in an almost hurt manner, "how you were panting and begging me to let you come." He chuckled again, making my body shutter with pleasure.

"What, no, where am I, why'd you bring me here?" I try to not be panicked. He took a step closer to me, looking me in the eyes, like he saw right through me. Still getting closer, until I can see his face. All my memories from the night before came flooding back into my mind, I immediately start to blush, "I, I can't believe that happened, that I would do that, and with a stranger," I whispered to myself.

"Oh yes, I know, but you did and now you are mine," he made me tremble in the ropes, then he got very stern and said, "you will call me master, or daddy, you will obey me, and me alone, you will not scream or fuss." He told me in a cold tone, "if you fail to follow these rules... well... you'll be punished," he took out a small remote form his pocket, pointed it at me, and pressed the button.

"AHH," I let out a yell, and started freaking out, why, what was that, tch. I could still feel the tingling through me body, "this is the minimum punishment if u disobey me, if will get worse depending on how bad I think you were being, understand?" I nod my head, no way I'm getting shocked again.

"Okay time for your training." He spoke as he turned on the lights, it took me a second for my eyes to adjust, with me standing over me, I looked around the room.

It was full of different colored ropes, whips, and sex toys of all kinds. "Tra train-ing? Wha what do... you... mean?" I was barely audible as I was fixed in a trance of all the BDSM stuff hanging on the walls in the nicely lite up cases, as if they were trophies. What is this man planning on doing to me, I start to breathe heavily.

He bends down and looks me in the eyes, "as long as you do a good job and listen, you'll enjoy this as much as I will." He let out a small chuckle and smirked. I couldn't look away from his eyes, I was to scared to, yet so scared to keep staring.

He grabbed the rope that was twisted around itself in a line down the center of my chest. He pulled the rope upward, rubbing along the edges of my nipples, making me let out a little moan. "Mmm ah," my face goes flush from embarrassment. He smirks at me, with a devilish grin.

As he raised my up he took his other hand and grabbed my thigh. He placed me on the table, "don't move, understand," I nodded once. After he stared at me for a minute, he undid the ropes around my legs. As he did so his hands lightly ran across my thighs causing me to jolt a little.

He immediately looked up and grabbed my legs, "I said don't move." He firmly pushed down on me and said very sternly. "S-sor, sorry ss-sir," I pleaded.

He looked so angry in the moment, what did I do, "What did I tell you!?" He said through his teeth, why do I get so turned on by his voice. "Nn not t-to move?"

"Not that... the rules"

"Umm, ah, ca call," I started breathing hard again, mm if he keeps pining me down like that, ah I won't be able to speak, " yo you da-ddy or ma mas-ter, mm," he pushed into me.

"Exactly, so why didn't you do that? Huh?" I just shook me head, as a shiver went down my body. I just stared back at him.

He turned me over with one swift motion, "uhh, aahh n no stop ahh," He slapped one side off my butt, mmm he's too much for me, he did it 3 more times, "mmm ahh!" He pulled up on the rope making me arch my back, "mm"

"You make the sexiest noises," he whispered into my ear licking my neck, I gasped, "ahhmm" I whimpered.

Holding me up, he continued to retie my legs, spreading me legs. Once he finished he slid his hands up and down my back, making their way to my chest, he stopped at my nipples, then pulled away slapping my butt again. "Ahh mm wh why."

He took the rope and drug me into him full back on his chest, "This won't take long if you just keep doing this," he licked behind my ear to the nape of my neck, biting me there. Gasping, " hu mmm ah!"

I hear a deep chuckle from behind me, "yes, I will definitely enjoy you."