Chapter 8 - The App

Ethan
It's soft and warm, I turn over, "mm," where am I. The memories come flooding back and I jolt up, I look around, I was in a strange bed and the man was no where to be seen. I had on clothes that were too big for me, and I had some cold towels around my wrists and one now in my lap, it must have been on my neck.

I moved to the edge on the bed to look around, still no sign of my captor, I went to step on the ground and I immediately went to the floor causing a thud. I heard steps in the hallway as the man entered the room, "Ethan?" A kind voice called my name, as I was trying to stand. The steps come around to this side of the bed, there he was, my captor, he set down the tray and walked over to me, I looked up at my through my lashes as I gave him a scared and helpless look. He seemed sad, he bent down and picked me up, placing me back on the bed and pulling the covers up, he then brought the tray other to me, "you need to eat, are you feeling okay?" He looked generally concerned, I just nodded. "Well talk when your done," he left the room, talk about what, how you kidnaped me? How you tortured me? Why I'm here? Yea there nothing to talk about, I thought about everything that had happened.

I look at the tray sitting in front of me, he brought me a creamy soup and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk. No reason to poison me now, I start eating the soup first. It was really good and had a lot of flavor, I hadn't realized that I was so hungry and I finished it in minutes. I drank some milk and down the sandwich, once I finished the milk, I looked around, he went left through that door, so I got up, keeping my strength this time and followed the hallway.

The hallway was wide, almost Victorian like, the doors had engravings on them, if I remember correctly the bathroom was also Victorian, at the end of the hallway was a grand staircase. I slowly walk down the stairs while surveying the area, he has got to be stacked to own a house like this, I thought as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"You finished eating?" I heard a voice and I spun around seeing the man again, I just stare at him, he motioned for me to follow him. I did.

He showed me to the living room, having me sit on the couch in front of a laptop, with a dating site opened, and the profile that was pulled up was one of 'Ethan Kelly,' "wa-what?" I was taken aback.

"So this is you right?" The man asked, still starring at the screen I nod, "but I.. I didn't make an account, I me mean I've talked about it, but never did," I spoke barely above a whisper, I scrolled down to the bio,

'I'm 18 and single, I have a somewhat athletic body, I don't do sports but I like trying new thing.
I'm a sub, and I am looking for a Daddy to dominate me.'

"I'm only 17," I told the man, and his face went pale, "you're what?" he said in surprise, "so you didn't make this account but it is you?" I nodded, he turned the computer and pulled up the inbox, "you didn't message me?" He turned the computer back to me,

'Heyy sexy do you like fore play?
>Depends on the kind
How about games?
>The kinky kind?
Yea
>Not really but I'm flexible
Really?
>Sure
So if I say I had a fantasy would you help me play it out?
>I'm intrigued, what's your fantasy?
But first do you have toys?
>I can get ahold of some if need be
Good (; and how do you feel about bondage?
>it's ok I've tried it before, just normal rope stuff though
That's fine! I've always wanted to be tired up and have my daddy play with me with toys
>That's a hell of a fantasy for an 18 year old
It's fine if you don't want to
>No it's totally cool. When do you wanna do this?
Um how about next week sometime and we can work out the details later?
>Sounds good'

"That was last Thursday," he told me, I just shook my head, "and this was yesterday night," he showed me more,

'Hey are you free tonight?
>Yea
There this party going on at (input said address) I'm getting ready to leave, can we add another thing?
>Sure what is it you wanna add?
"Kidnap" me
>What?
I want you to kidnap me and I'll try to get away, so force me with you and play
>I mean I guess I could do that
Okay I'm walking down (said highway) see you later

"I never sent any of those," I started to panic, "I see that now, but who would do that to you?" He asked, "the the only person who knows I'm gay is my best friend, Anthony." I told him.

He seemed considered, "so you didn't really mean all those things then?" I asked him, "no, nono, I only did those things cause I thought that's how you liked it," I started laughing, "Okay I'll be honest, I have mentioned I'd like to try light bondage, not that stuff thought, plus I'm a virgin!"

"I'm so sorry I did all that to you I didn't know," he looked at the computer, "and your a minor,"

I jump up in surprise, "what time is it and what's the day!?" I look at him, "it's about 9pm on Saturday, why?"
I sigh in relief, "cause my parents would have called the cops if I wasn't home tomorrow when they get back."

"I'll drive you home," he offered, and I nodded. It didn't take us long to get in the car and he handed me a bag with all my stuff.

"Wait a minute, if your not into all that bdsm stuff, why do you have a room full of toys and whips and the alike?" I questioned him.

"My friend and his boyfriend are big in to it, and there out of town so I asked to borrow the house," he told me, "you did all that for me, or who you though was me?" I asked again, he blushed a little, "well your cute alright," the comment made me blush too.

We arrived at my house and I had thanked him for the ride and he continued to apologize, as I got out, "if there's anything that could make you forgive me, I'll do it" he said out the window, I turned back around and came to the driver side, "how bout in two months you call me and take me to dinner?" I gave him my number, and ran inside, geez that was more embarrassing then I thought it'd be.