Chapter 7 - The Game

Ethan
"Once you make me cum, you can cum." He said looking down at me, "go on."

It was right in front of me, I gulped then I slow leaned forward and tried to grab the rim of the boxers with my teeth. To no avail, it was just a little taller then where I was positioned, I couldn't get higher because of the bar on my ankles. I looked up at the ripped man, that was towering over me, "I can't reach," my eyes peering at him through my lashes.

He scoffed as he turned his back to me and walk across the room, he slowly came back while showing off a new toy. It was very small and round, ring like, as he knelt down in front of me, I could see that the object was a blue rubber ring with a cylinder-ish part with something in it.

The man put the ring around my cock, it was tight enough so stop me from coming, but still loose enough so it didn't hurt. But he gave it a little snap before leaving it alone, causing me to let out a yelp, which in turn made him smirk. He turned around and undid the bar at my ankles, he put the blindfold back on me as he unchained my hands and released whatever was binding my collar. I fell to the ground and he chuckled, I heard him move away from me, "come here," he demanded. I shutter as his words rang though the room.

It sounds as he was to the left so I stopped up slowly walking to where I thought he was at, oh man I hope I find him fast, this thing is now becoming more restrictive. I felt around my surroundings, I felt a hard, hairy surface, as I heard him
Huff slightly as if holding in a laugh, then my wrists were grabbed and I was pulled down.

I was now on my knees, my hands holding on to the man as I slid to the ground. "You can reach now." My captor stated, I could feel my face heat up, I haven't dont this in a while, I hoping that I haven't lost my touch. I feel my way up his thighs until I reached his boxers then I moved to the top hem he stoped me, "no hands, baby." He leaned forward and whispered, causing me to blush more. He placed a hand on my shoulder pushing me back a little, I felt him lean down a little more, as my member was touched, I let out a light moan, as his fingers slid down to the base where the ring was, "I almost forgot," he chuckled and I heard a click, my lower body jolted and I dug my fingers into this thighs, as I let out a breathless moan, leaning into him, "turn it off, please!" I begged him. The ring he put put on me was also a small vibrator, sending a shock through my body, I continued to pant as My body wanted to release but the ring stopped me.

I felt his body tense up as if laughing, he's enjoying my suffering, he will pay I swear it. "If you want to cum, make me cum," he said again.

I moved forward as my body was trembling, my face pushing into his cock through his boxers, I started sucking and licking him through the boxers. His boxers were now soaking wet from my saliva, I could tell he was getting hard, I placed my mouth at the base of his cock, using my tongue to playing with his orbs.

I continued for a while, I heard him make a grunting like noise, I gave a smile, I still have it, I thought to myself. My hands started to move up his body, as I push myself against him moving up as well, if I'm stuck here, might as well have some fun with it, I started to exaggerate my pants a little, as my hands were on his hard chest and I drug them down his rock hard abs to his thighs, judging where I needed to go.

I slid back down to the ground as I held my face next to his cock, I found the top of his boxers and pulled them passed his knees, I brought my hands up to where his thighs meet his body and waited a moment.

I took a breath before letting his cock enter my mouth, I lick in circles around the head slow taking it in and out of my mouth. I forgot how much this turns me on, "mm," I moaned with him in my mouth, slowly trying to take him all in. Bobbing up and down until I held all of him in my mouth, I stay like that for a moment before picking up my speed. Mmm why won't he cum already, I can feel myself dripping on the floor, as I continued.

I stopped my vigorous movement and started slowly licking from base to tip, playing with the head when I got there. I followed the bottom of his shaft from the tip slowly down to the bottom, I start sucking at the underneath, I could hear him letting out little moans, found it. I ran my hands up his body feeling it as I nibbled at his weak spot, the moment my teeth pulled the skin he grumbled, "oh baby, don't make me have to punish you," he said, I hummed in amusement. "Are you making fun of daddy?" He grabbed my hands pulling me up. "Mmh," he pressed the question holding, I felt some saliva drip from my mouth and slide down my chin, I shook my head as I bit my bottom lip.

"Are you sure?" He said as I felt something hit my member, sending shocks through my body, making me tremble and moan, "ple-please, mm, I can't t-take it," I beg him to take it off, "I gave you the stipulations, didn't I?" He chuckled, releasing my trembling body, as I was sitting between his legs, I laid on the ground, screw your rules! I grabbed myself and started pumping and moaning, I heard him stand up and steps going away and moments later coming back.

I felt a stinging sensation on my chest, "ah, wa what?" What was that, I felt it again, "I said no hands, and no coming until I do." His voice rang through the room, as I was hit with the burning sensation. I let go of myself, and hold my chest, and my inner thigh now felt this sensation, causing me to jump and yell again, "Im s sorry, I I won't do i-it again," I plead with him as I turn over, he's whipping me. I felt the sting hit one side of my butt, then the other, and it repeated a few times as I tried to get away failing miserably.

He finally stopped, as I lay there out of breath, I heard a click and the ring stoped it's movement. He picked me up and placed me back where the chain was and hooked me back up to it. He took off the blindfold, as some of my tears ran down my face, he gave me stern look, "if you don't follow the rules.. you get punished," he told me.

He removed the rubber ring and went to the other side of the room and dug around a box, and came back over to me, "what is that?" I ask him as he knelt down in front of me, "this," he holds it in front of me, "is your punishment," he smiled.

It was a cock shaped metal cage with a short peg on the inside, with straps and a lock. My breathing became faster as I struggle to try and get away, why is this happening to me, god whatever I did to make you furious with me I'm so so sorry.

He starts to put it on me, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Tears started rolling down my face and my breathing was hitched, "I I won't do it again, I pro promise!" I was panicking at this point. His face was blurred my the teary vision, but he looked pained seeing me crying. He dropped the metal cage holding me in an embrace as he helped me to a pain relieving climax, tears still streaming down my face. I could feel my body dropping as my restraints were removed, and the look on the mans face seemed very pained as my eyes closed, "Ethan, Ethan, I'm sorry," I heard before everything went silent.