Chapter 19

Bhoomi ' s pov :
I was shock too see him. After 2yrs he was back. I can't even speak man, but why he is here, according to the survey he is not perusing fd, so I think he is here with some frnd or his new gf. As I was talking too myself jivti find me and she was also shock for sometime but she recover herself and started her cursing sestion. But honestly I can't register what she is telling because still I am in shock. Oooppss sorry well the person is Bharat doshi. We are from same school and from same class. He is the one who have turned each thing  against me in school. After that Because of him I don't trust easily on anyone.

Flashback

Author 's pov:

In 11th STD he was the new student. He was bad in studies and a big prankster and with many bad habits. Bhoomi was a jovially one she used too talk with everyone but less too boys you can say she talks very rare too boys. Bharat tried a lot too talk with bhoomi but she never noticed. She always maintained a safe distance from him. Bharat has evil eyes on bhoomi. She has become his obsession and bhoomi is not aware of it. Then for bhoomi's attention Bharat had started too say everyone that they are in relationship and started too scare every boy who likes her. There are some boys with whom bhoomi shared a nice bond they also start ignoring her. Then she sensed something is fishy everyone start ignoring her. After that Bharat had started too follow her everywhere in school like in intervals, during her tution classes. She ignore him because she knows it's waste too say anything too him. But one day he has cross his limit. During the lecture in bhoomi's tution, Bharat came and say I LOVE YOU BHOOMI. She was really angry. Mam ask her too came  out and she follow it, mam ask her if she knows him. Bhoomi said he is her classmate but she don't know his name, Mam was shocked and scold bhoomi that she was telling lie everyone started too see bhoomi with disgust as she was telling lie and mainly Bharat was her boyfriend. She cried many times but only aakansha was with her every time. Bhoomi leave the tutions and styud by herself. But at that aakansha was clear that something is missing so she started too investigate and find out that Bharat has spread wrong about bhoomi that they are in relationship, they have spend nights together and bla bla. She is more furious on Bharat. Aakansha told everything too bhoomi. She was in shock and for some week she face some kind of depression as everyone was believing him. Aakansha was her support and she said that we have too do something so everyone get too know the truth. So they make a plan and next day she call Bharat in break in the ground where every student will be there. When he came bhoomi smiled sweetly and he think she will say yes but next thing shock him and the almost whole school. She slapped him and said I am not your dad's  property that you can say anything about me or my character. You are just a ashole who talks behind my back and too wrong. And will never became your gf not even in your dreams. All started too clap for her but next thing shock me she said stop and said you all are same not a much difference you believe on him who doesn't have his own reputation. From that day she never trust a person easily not even pranay she has taken alot time to trust him.

Flashback over

-------------------—--------—----------------------- do vote and sry for the late no tooo late update I am really sry il, have some big big issues.