chapter 24

Bhoomi's pov.

I am hell nervous and recently eating panipuri my stress buster. I love panipuri and too spicy one it literally helps in reducing my stress .  But today it's not working , not for the results but that particular handsome and hot smirk which I have seen today and she he says Miss jain in a different way , literally it gives me goosebumps . After a loads of hard work and that 10mins challenge he only said good work . Arrogant judge huh 😏 . But he is hot sexy and handsome, get a grip on yourself bhoomi he is your sir . Stop thinking nonsense in your dirty mind.

Author's pov

There was someone who has kept his eyes on bhoomi, noticing each and every moment of her with admiration and surprises with her gestures . But he doesn't know he has started falling for  bhoomi .  On the other hand Pranay was seeing bhoomi with love and  possession . Pranay had already decided to tell Shivani about his final decision after her fashion show . Shivani is hell nervous and continue blabbering to pranay about other designers designs from a negative point of view and mostly about bhoomi's design,but pranay didn't say anything because he know it's a waste of time .

It's been an hour and break is over , Anchor called all the designers and models on the stage for the upcoming top 10 designs that will represent in lakhme fashion week .

Judge 1- Good evening everyone, well I must say each and every designs are unique and special in there own way . The competition is really very tough and everyone has done amazing work .

But according to the rules we will announce top 10 designs, but don't be sad because everyone have given there best . So All the best to all of you .

Judge 2- So let's start the announcement of winners what say .
We will start from the 10th position ok

10th Rishab lunker from INIFT
9th kavya somani from NIFT
8th Kajol sharma from IIFD
7th Shrey Jain from Pearl Accademy
6th Shivani Jain from IIFD
5th Rohit Chopra from JD institute
4th Pratiksha choradiya from IIFT
3rd Jiviti jain from IIFT
2nd Meera Maheshwari from IIFT

The winner will be Announced by our 3d judge Mr. Mayuk Jain

Judge 3 - Well hello everyone , the winner of this show is really talented , smart and beautiful or I can say beauty with brain . So let's announce the winner guyzz

The winner of this show is Miss Bhoomi Jain . Please come on the stage Miss jain .

Bhoomi was shocked and surprised at the same time . She is not able to react , when again the judge announces her to come on the stage , she comes into reality and started moving towards the stage with proud , determination and with the memories of her hard work .

When she reached on stage Meera and jiviti was more happy then bhoomi and it was clearly shown in there eyes .  Some are happy with the  results and some are disappointed because they can't make it upto top 10
, but Shivani is very angry because bhoomi is the winner. She thought now her plan to separate pranay and bhoomi is failed .

Bhoomi's pov

I was really happy, finally my hardwork pay off . My 1st step towards my dream. Finally it's my turn to smirk now Mr. Mayuk jain 😎
When he was giving me the trophy , he was smirking while seeing my smirk and that makes me angry 😡. When were just having a handshake, suddenly he side hug me and said congratulations soon to be Mrs. Jain in the most sexiest voice , when I registered what he said it was too late, he has started going down from the stage . I really want to clear him this misunderstanding because i don't want him to think that I am married or any wrong statements because my past have already create a havoc in my life by wrong judgements not any more . I have to go fast .

When I was going towards him my best bitches came and congratulate me and I also same .

M & j - congratulations bitcb you rocked it baby 😘

B - you two also yar 😘 but for now I have to go it's urgent I will come to you and tell you everything just 5mins ok

Bhoomi ran from there , she was searching for Mayuk , and then she saw him in the corridor towards the exit gate , she started running towards him and she just shouted sir, Mayuk stop and turn back and again smirk by seeing bhoomi there . Bhoomi got angry by seeing again his smirk but didn't say anything because she doesn't want to spoil her mood and most importantly she want clear the misunderstanding.

B - sir wait .

M - yes Miss Bhoomi ?

B - thinking ( ab miss bol Raha hai phele Mrs . Bola pagal toh nahi hai ye )

M - Bhoomi do you want to say something?

B- yes yes sir , Actually I want to clear some misunderstanding

M - which misunderstanding Miss Jain

B - In her mind Miss jain haayee, 😍

M - Bhoomi back to earth

B - oooooo yes yes sir , Actually I was saying I am not married yet you said Mrs. Jain on the stage so I was just clearing you .

M - why do you want me to know that you are not married Miss. Jain . There is nothing personal agenda right ?

B - No No sir it's nothing what are you thinking, it's just I don't keep misunderstandings between anyone from my past experience that's it .

M - It's ok Miss jain , but it's not misunderstanding, you didn't listen properly I have said soon to be Mrs. Jain and you will be Mrs. Jain soon bhoomi .

B - what are you saying I am not engaged to anyone and I don't want to marry anyone in my this life .

M - Enjoy your achievement bhoomi stop worrying about this let future comes we will see now bye I have to go . We will meet soon .

---------------------------------------------------------

Please support

Will update frequently from now on