Chapter 9

Aakansha's pov (Bhoomi's darling)

I have seen that idiot drooling over my darling in school days not only him most off the boys use too drool over her but the best part is that she didn't give a shit about that because she never noticed this things. Well myself Aakansha Patel Bhoomi's darling. She is a girl with golden heart. She became my darling in a very short span of time. She mixup with everyone. I love her because of her simplicity, she is not like other girls who come too school doing a drastic makeup. After 10th we selected different streams she has taken commerce and I have selected science. After that also we are always with each other. She is the girl who never broke any bond. When we completes our schools and enter our college life she is doing fashion designing and b. Com. After some months she said I have a good news and said me too meet her. When we meet she huge me and said I am in love darling I said Yes too my pranay. I was shocked she is in relationship 1st time Nd she is the girl who want one true relationship goes to the marriage. I am happy for her. I contact too pranay and warn him not too hurt her he said he love her. Time pass like a jiffy. We both become buzzy in our lives but still we talk she share about there love doughy moments and through which I can say that she is madly in love with him.

After a month she call me.

A ( Aakansha) B ( Bhoomi)

A - Hello darling

B - crying hiccups *

A - panicked asked what happen baby?

B - Pranay

A - Ooo uh both have fight don't worry baby uh will sought out.

B - no crying hiccups * he broke hiccups * up with me hiccups * crying.

A - what the fu*k. I will kill him how dare he. Now he is gone I already warned him not too hurt you.

B - no no don't do anything let him go he don't love me he love Shivani.

A - what are you saying he loves you when Shivani comes into the picture.

B - I don't know anything crying. Promise me you will not say anything to him.

A - but he has too learn a lesson darling he hurt you how can I sit like this.

B - no if you are my darling you will not say anything to him that's it.

A - okay fine happy 😣😣😣😣😣

B - love you yr.

A - love you too yr. And don't be sad OK.

B - OK I will try now Bie darling.

A - yup Bie darling.

I hate that bastard and I can't do anything because of her she is so naive man but I hate him but why I think that something is there when he said me earlier he loves her I have seen sparkle in his eyes.