chapter 23

Bhoomi's POV

Bhoomi's POV.

What the hell who said in the middle of the show for this kind of thing . Oooo god where I stuck myself . Definitely he is taking revenge from me but that was purely competitional debate nothing personal from my side . How can i make a dupatta in 10min yar . I have to think something fast. Where are my 2 bitches let me call them .

B - Where are you both yar .

M - last minute changes yar you know na it sucks

J - just came from the models room re , what happened sounding tense

B - I have to make a dupatta in 10mins  sry only 8min . Meet me in the masters room . (Call ended )

Master room

The trio was cursing that young judge , while collecting the material. After some time bhoomi selected marron Color organza fabric and started the stitching by her own self.

M & j - why are you stitching bhoomi tell masterji na

B - 4mins are left , if I will explain the design to masterji then time will be finish so I am doing it by my own , it will save my time and hopefully I will complete the task .

Author's pov

After 10mins judges announced bhoomi's team again on the stage . On the back stage bhoomi was running towards the model room , when she reached there is no one presented there , when she ask the manager , he said you and your team has been calling on stage so your model went there . Bhoomi was shocked to listen this , but she composed her self and started walking towards the stage . When she reach there she saw her model just on the ramp walk . Bhoomi stand beside her with a reassuring smile and both started to give the pose . After a min bhoomi take out the dupatta and style it on her model with a new statement look . Whole crowd cheer for bhoomi . But when she saw the judges reaction she was satisfied until she saw the smirk plaster on the young judge face .

Judge 1- Impressive Miss bhoomi . I didn't except this design or you will make it this fast .

Judge 2 - Totally out of the box . Everyone says right about you . You are really talented and smart .

Judge 3 - Good work Miss jain .

After some time all the designs and team are done on the stage . Now judges have taken a break of an hour for refreshments and to discuss about the designs and designers .

In the meantime, designers are very impatient, nervous and excited. All are waiting for the results. But on the other hand Bhoomi was having her panipuri , while Meera and jiviti was eating there bf's  head . 

Raghav ( Meera's bf )
Heet ( Jiviti's bf )

R - yar Meeru don't worry you will be in top 10 your designs are just Love my love 😘

M - stop buttering me raghav, I will chop your head

R - you have already chopped it ( inside his mind ) 🤣

M- Do you said something?

R- yes , that your designs are amazing i am not buttering you baby , uuffff

M - fine , bring me black currant icecream now .

                 ------------------------------

H - your design will definitely select for vampire collection baby

J - what do you said Mr. Heet

H - Arey I was just joking to light your and your friends mood sweetu .

J - If you want to light our mood then go and bring Cheetos that to green one and lot of . Not by saying lame jokes .

H - Fine going
       ( Crazi gf and gf friends, this trio is heavenly dangers . One eats panipuri in nervousness or another emotions , one eats unlimited black currant icecream and one Cheetos that to green one , crazy gang ) In mind 🤣

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, too late i know and thank you so much who has read my story . I am really greatfull too all of you . I know my personal reasons can't justify my late late updates but please accept my apology and read my book I will complete my 1st work with love .

The longest chapter till today.

Thank you please support ❤️