mistake

JONAH'S POV

I looked at Zach and I can tell He's shocked that I believe Lilly but she's my girlfriend so of course I'mma take her side!

BRU'S POV

Bru:ugh this is too much I'm leaving and Zach in case you didn't know were OVER and don't you dare follow me
Zach:Bru Please don't leave me!

I keep walking get in my car and leave I can't even look at him knowing he and Lilly were about to have SEX!

ZACH'S POV

Zach:YOU BITCH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT TELL JONAH WHAT REALLY HAPPENED SEE IF HE'LL BELIEVE YOU THEN!

I see Jonah step in front of Lilly as if I'mma gonna hurt her or something?

Jonah:calm down Zach!
Lilly:Jonah baby I'm gonna go to my place so you guys can sort this out ok baby?
Jonah:ok be safe babe!

He gives her a kiss on the cheek the she walk to her car God she's probably gonna go cheat on him right now how can he be so stupid!

Jonah:dude I don't even know who you are anymore!
Zach:shut up your the one who let's their girlfriend sleep with whoever she wants!
Jonah:ZACH YOU JUST TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND STOP ACTING LIKE SHES THE MOSTER!
Zach:SHES A FUCKING SLUT!
Jonah:I'm leaving don't talk to me until you apologize to Lilly and get a new attitude!

LILLY'S POV

As Jonah and Zach were arguing I got a text from Daniel and he wants to meet up! I pull up At his house well his parents house but their not there.
I get out the car and walk up to the house and knock. Daniel opens the door and his lips are on mine right away!!!well I have something for Alex don't I!I'm in Daniels house now and we're just making out.but I have an idea!

Lilly: Daniel I have to do something real quick ok give me a second
Daniel:of course

I walk into the bathroom and I call Liam.

*Liam picks up*

Liam:what
Lilly:you know where Daniels parents house is right?
Liam:yeah...
Lilly:well I'm there now and I have an idea!!
Liam:what is it now!
Lilly:so I'mma have sex Daniel sense I couldn't with Zach...
Liam:WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!
Lilly:jeez calm down it's ok!
Liam:this is beyond fucked up Lilly!
Lilly:do you want Alex back or not if you do hurry up and get here!
*Liam ends call*

*15 min later*

*Text messages*
Liam:I'm here!
Lilly:ok climb up the back of the house until you find Daniels room!
Liam:how will I know it's his?
Lilly:cuz you'll nvm just do what I said and don't make a alot of noise!!
Liam:???
Lilly:then snap a few pics not anything to crazy then leave and send the pics to me and delete them of your phone after got it!?
Liam:yeah...?
*End of messages*

I open the door of the bathroom and go back to Daniel ;)

Daniel:hey why were you in there so long?
Lilly:oh it was nothing just freshening up!
Daniel:ok well if it's ok with you I'd like to continue what we started?
Lilly:of course!

Daniel leads me up to his room within seconds were making out like our lives depend on it. I open my eyes a little and see Liam! Yes he listened I see him take a few pics then leave.

DANIELS POV

I honestly don't know why I'm doing this I don't really have a connection with Lilly I have one with Alex and your probably Wondering why I'm about to sleep with someone if I don't really like them? The truth is I don't know either but I'm this far might as well finish.

*2 hours later*

Ok sooooo I had sex with Lilly...

Hey everyone thanks for reading 💜 what's Alex gonna do when she finds out about Daniel and Lilly? And why is Lilly such a hoe😂 bye guys!