The deal part 1

Hey guys thank you so much for 700 reads〽🎉🎊💜 And also I'm gonna try SOMETHING DIFFERENT (see what I did there 😏)
So from now on I'mma make episodes or whatever you wanna call them that have one person's POV but only some of them but I'm still gonna do multiple POV'S in on episode too but I'mma try out one person and see how that goes. And again thank you so much for the reads💜🎉

LILLY'S POV

I'm gonna make these bitches wish that they never laid eyes on the Boyz!
I text all of the girls ex's to meet me at Starbucks. Finally after 30 minutes of waiting they get here!

Liam:hey Lilly right?
Lilly:yep that me sit down guys sit down!

They all sit down and kinda just sit there.

Lilly:soooo are any of you guys interested in getting your girls back!?
Liam:wait what?
Anthony:am I missing something?
Chance:what do you mean?
James:is this going anywhere or can I go?
Shawn: listen I have a pretty busy day so if you could just get to why you asked me to come here that'd be great!
Lilly:ok ok!
Shawn:let's hurry this up Lilly I don't have all day!

Jeez why are there ex's such assholes😂

Lilly:so you guys know who Why don't we is right?
Liam: aren't they friends with Logan and Jake?
Lilly:YES
Anthony:ok so what about them?
Lilly:so the girls like them and I'm pretty sure they like the girls soooo...
Shawn:is this conversation going where I think it's going?
Lilly:well maybe
Liam:ok seriously start talking!
Lilly:ok so I want you guys to get the Boyz to like me and in return I'll get the girls back with you guys what do say?!
Chance:hold up you want all 5 of guys?
Lilly:well umm yeah
James: wouldn't this just hurt the girls though making them be with us and if they do like the guys then we're forcing them to not be with them!
Lilly:oh my God who gives a fuck if it hurts them all that matters is that they end up with you!!
Shawn:it feels kinda wrong...
Lilly:let me ask you all something do you wanna get back together with them!
Shawn:well yeah
James:of course
Anothoy:yeah...
Liam: obviously I've been trying to get back with Alex forever!!
Chance:hell yes
Lilly:then help me and I'll
Help you it's that simple!
The guys:...
Lilly: listen who gives a fuck if the girls get hurt at least you'll get to be back together with them!!!

Ughhhhhh these guys are so fucking annoying I wish they'd just say yes already. I want the guys so bad and I'm NOT gonna stop until all 5 of them are mine!!and I don't care if I have to do this with or without them!!!!!
But I'd rather do it with them so it's not that much work😂. but still if I have to do this without them I will 😑

Lilly:so what's it gonna be?

Hey thanks for reading💜 sorry this is short I promise they will be longer. Are the guys gonna say yes and help Lilly?