The call

ALEX'S POV

I open the door and it's LILLY?!

Lilly:hey Bitch!
Alex:what the hell are you doing at my house!
Lilly:YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS NEED TO STAY A W A Y FROM THE GUYS OR I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIVES MISERABLE!
Alex:I'm not staying away from the guys and neither are my friends
Lilly:out of all people I thought you'd actually make the right choice right now
Alex:why are you telling me this Im pretty sure you made your point outside the bathroom
Lilly:I think we both know what I can do and if you don't back off someone's gonna get hurt and it's not gonna be me!
Alex:why do you want the boys so much you have Jonah isn't that good enough?!
Lilly: Jonah's amazing but I can't help but want all of them I mean there just so I don't know perfect!
Alex:you can't always get what you want Lilly and honestly you don't deserve them
Lilly:oh and you do Alex!
Alex: Lilly what your doing is so fucked up
Lilly: maybe but in the end it won't matter cause I'm gonna get all of them weather you and you friends like it or not I won't stop till there MINE!
Alex:you crazy bitch
Lilly:oh honey I know
Alex: Please leave!
Lilly:ok but think about what I said and don't think for a second that I won't hurt you Alex so just do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

She walk our and I seriously don't even know what to say at this point I knew Lilly liked them but damn!
I know this might sound stupid but I'm scared...not of Lilly but of who she knows and what she can do to someone with one phone call she could ruin my life in a matter of seconds! I walk upstairs to go back to bed since Lilly woke me up😒.

LIAM'S POV

I really wanna go see Alex but she's probably mad about what happened the day I picked her up but then all of a sudden I get a phone call from a blocked number?

CHANCE'S POV

I'thinking about seeing if Kate wants to hangout today but she's probably still mad about how things ended. I'm making some breakfast cause I just woke up and I get a call from a blocked number...

SHAWN'S POV

I haven't seen Maddy in a while but I plan on trying to see her soon.the all of a sudden I get a call from a blocked number???

ANTHONY'S POV

I'm at the team 10 house when I get a call from a blocked number???

JAMES'S POV

Im eating breakfast and thinking about possibly getting back together with Jazmine when I get a call from a blocked number????

Hey guys thanks for reading 💜 who's calling them and in case you didn't know the guys getting the phone call from the blocked number are the girls ex's!