Crazy

MADDY'S POV

I'm watching Riverdale when someone nocks on my door😒

Maddy:who is it!

I say and open the door...

Shawn:hey...
Maddy:hi
Shawn:can I come in?
Maddy:I d-

Without letting me finish he walk in?

Shawn:so I've been thinking we should get back together?!
Maddy:I actually like someone else right now...
Shawn:is there any chance I can change your mind?
Maddy: umm I don't know what you mean?
Shawn:let me show you then?

Within seconds Shawn is kissing me! I shove him off of me what the fuck is he doing?!

Maddy:what the fuck Shawn
Shawn:I'm sorry this was a bad idea!Shawn quickly runs out my house but as I go to close the door I see a girl run out to a car with Shawn???

LILLY'S POV

Me and Shane quickly get in the car and I got the picture and soon I'll send em to the guys oh the look on there faces will be halarious I can't wait!
But in the meantime I'm gonna have some fun😉 but not with Jonah though :)

Shawn:Soo did you get the picture?
Lilly:yep and I can't wait to send it!
Shawn:this seems kinda wrong don't you think?
Lilly:nah they deserve this and I want the guys and Shawn I'm gonna get them!
Shawn:if you say so...
Lilly:Jeez stop worrying Shawn I know what I'm doing just follow me and we'll be just fine!
Shawn:where to next?
Lilly:I have a date to get to;)
Shawn:who?
Lilly:Zach
Shawn:but he's with Bru!
Lilly: listen I wanna have some fun and i mean Jonah's been really distant and I need some fun every once and a while and obviously Jonah's not gonna give it to me!
Shawn: seriously you'r gonna sleep with Zach!
Lilly:well I mean Jonah won't want to
Shawn:Lilly that's so effed up!
Lilly:yeah but I like Zach and this will just be a quicker way for him and Bru to break up sooooo might as well have my fun you know?
Shawn:no I don't know and your taking this way to far!
Lilly:no I'm not!
Shawn:you about to go sleep with someones Boyfriend I think that taking it why to far Lilly!!
Lilly: listen I'm gonna take you home and your gonna keep your mouth shut Shawn ok if you tell anyone they could tell the cops we could get in trouble
Shawn:NO YOU WOULD GET IN TROUBLE ALL OF THIS WAS YOUR SICK ASS IDEA YOUR LITERALLY CRAZY LILLY!
Lilly:well your crazy for helping me!
Shawn:just drop me off here I'll walk the rest of the way home!
Lilly:fine walk and if you tell anyone about what were doing I will make you regret it for the rest of your life Shawn:yeah yeah I'll see your later Lilly hope you have fun with Zach!

Hey guys thanks for reading 💜 is Lilly gonna Sleep with Zach!!! Find out in the next episode of secrets y'all hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry if it was short and I'll try to post more often!