12

[A/N: I forgot how to english]

He played with the gun in his hands, it was tempting to pull the trigger and just end the suffering. Everything will cease, the pain, the misery, the sorrow, the guilt, the never-ending agony, the hurt, the betrayal... If only he were braver, if only he were worthy, if only he weren't a failure.

Pointing the gun at his own person, tears were flowing down his face. He couldn't do it! As much as he likes to pretend he is not important, deep down he knows there are some people out there who still need him.

Throwing himself in the couch of his office, he keeps playing with the weapon in his hands, finding the object quite pretty he pulls the trigger making a hole at the wall. The outstanding sound calming his anxiety somehow, chuckling at how messed up he is and staring at the ceiling he can hear the hasty steps of someone running towards his office.

"Mēxihco!" He glances at the girl in the door, and honestly, he is surprised, thinking for a moment that she is going to yell and scream at him and startling him a little when she hugged him.

She was crying, mumbling things he couldn't quite fully understand. Catching some words here and there, he could make out that she was indeed reprehending him.

"Tajú" he could sense the feeling in that simple word, even if whispered, the sentiment was strong, the message was clear.

"Ueltiutli" he answered, finallyrealizing that a heartbreak could not only come from romantic love.