3

Nightmares, everyone has them and they are always horrible. They usually brought out your biggest fears. It is not exceptions for nations, and often they are worse for them.

The american boy was staring at the ceiling of his room trying to get rid of the images from his nightmare. He needed to talk with someone, but who? He didn't want to distraught England more, Canada would probably worry more than needed and he wasn't sure anyone else would care enough, except...

"Joder, it's three in the morning. This better be important" The angered voice of his neighbor came through the phone.

"Do you hate me?" America asked remembering something from his dream.

"Come again"

"I'm asking you if you hate me"

"I don't. How did you come up with that?"

"I just thought it would be the obvious thing"

"The obvious thing? Are you wrong in the head or what? We are friends, why would I hate?"

"You should, I have wronged you many times..."

"Dios mío. What the fuck is wrong with you? You better tell me, or I'll hit you"

"I... It's nothing"

"¿Cómo carajos dices que no es nada? You better start talking Jones"

"Uh"

"¡En la madre! Talk or I'll make you talk"

"Well, IhadthisnightmarewhereeveryoneIcarehatedmeorwasdead" America rushed his words in an attempt of them being incomprehensible. Mexico just sighed trying to decipher the message.

"You do know that's virtually impossible, right?"

"How can you be so sure?"

"You are a dork, dear. We can't die that easily and as annoying as you are it's pretty damn hard to hate you as a person. I mean, I fucking hate your president and all his supporters, but I don't think I can actually hate you Alfred"

"But I feel like everyone I care it's suffering and I can't do anything!"

"Just take care of yourself. Sometimes we can't help the ones that are important to us, the best we can do is being in our best condition in case they need our support"

"I can't stand still. I almost lost him, and I'm scared of losing my brother"

"And I scared of losing you, but whatever. I think you need to wait a little until England fix things with his brothers and with Canada, tell him how much he matters to you. Also, please learn to listen and even if their ideas are boring to you don't be so blunt about it, try something they like it is always a good signal that you care"

"How come you are an expert in relationships if you usually send everyone to hell?"

"Fuck you then if you don't want my advice"

"No, don't- "Before America could finish, the line went dead telling him that the other had hung up. He sighed and returned to watch the sealing until his phone vibrated 'Not angry, just tired. Talk to you later' the text read, making him smile lightly.