District 11 Male Taken

@Childofthesnow

Lily child's

Male

District 11

16

He has silver hair which seems to be blonde without sun exposure. He stands at five three A little small. His hair falls to just below his ears. His skin is so pail you can almost see the veins. His nose is average and his lips are the color of raspberry tea. His eyes are wide and watery. They are white marbles wrapped in violet ribbons and in the middle a bottomless black that seems to see all your misdeeds and want you to confess all of them. He is thin and show no real muscle. He was bullied from a very young age about his name and size. He became a very sad and quiet child. He knows about depression and can help anyone with it. He loves everyone unless they are mean than watch out. He stayed inside to avoid being bullied and brushed up on the sciences and can make poisons out of natural plants. He can offer emotional support in an alliance and since he was hurt at a young age he is fiercely loyal. He can shoot fairly well with a crossbow. He usually takes meds for depression and can make his own in the wild but if not able to find the proper plants he will be emotionally unstable and will tend to make stupid choices. He has no hand to hand combat skills whatsoever. He cannot lead anyone at anytime.

He would like an alliance preferably a leader and hand to hand combat skills.