Hunger Games Contest

This is for people that loves the hunger games, and always imagined about being a tribute, sponsor, or even a mentor!

If you think you have what it takes to write your way to victory, then continue reading...

RULES-

1- You must be dedicated to this contest. Please don't join and back out, and don't join and not respond back. Thank you!

2- You must have prior knowledge of the hunger games to be in this. That means you could of just read the books, or watched the movies. Maybe you have a fangirl friend that tells you everything! This isn't the biggest deal breaker either.

3- Please no rebelling like in the actual hunger games series.

4- Please everyone be nice! If you get killed don't hate me.

5-Have fun, think out of the box, and stretch yourself as a writer!

6- I will follow every contestant!

If you have any questions or comments ask below please. :)

----------

PLEASE READ

-You must create your own book!

-The actual games won't begin until all, or most, the spots are full!

-If your going to write something that will effect everyone in the games, then please pm me it so I can broadcast it to all of the players. Thank you!

-If you have any questions just comment below.

-Parrott