District 1 Female Taken

Name: Alexandria Kell

Username: sherlockion

Age: eighteen

District: one

Gender: female

Appearance: Alexandria is beautiful with her mist-grey hair and wood-brown eyes that have golden glints throughout. She's tall, standing at 5'7, she towers over the rest of the girls in District One. Alexandria appears to be perfect in every way. Her skin is flawless, her cheeks always blushed and her eyes always sparkling.

Personality: Alexandria is a rebel. She'll voice her opinion and is unwilling to change her mind once she is set on something. She's a hardworker when it comes to her goals, but when forced to do something for someone else, she is reluctant and disobeys every rule. Alexandria is frowned upon by her district. She hasn't trained with the other kids, despite her parents' wishes and reputation.  Alexandria does what she believes to be right, even if it means to go against her country.

Strengths: Alexandria knows how to influence, pursurade and talk to people that share her same ideas and beliefs. She is also educated about nature, survival and fighting. When it comes down to it Alexandria can and will survive, not for herself, but for the country she knows Panem could become. She loves war and has studied it throught history.

Weaknesses: Alexandria is a career tribute by name only. She has no reason to kill the very people that could help her in her campaign. She'll get distracted by her beliefs and ever-growing wishes to overthrow Panem which might cause her to be vulnerable in the arena. Alexandria also comes off as rude and a typical district one tribute more than she cares to admit, causing her to be hated by the lower districts.

Token: a small, very worn book that she writes all of her ideas and feeling in.

Alliance: There will be no alliance for Alexandria Kell. She can not betray anyone that is so willing to protect and kill to save her life.

Other: Alexandria, despite her fear of death, will sacrifice herself as a martry to her cause, if it ment starting  spark that would ignite a country into change.