District 7 Female TAKEN

Username: Robyn63xo

Name: Jade Baker

District: Seven

Age: 17

Appearance: Jade has long wavy dark blonde hair with natural highlights from the sun. She has green eyes framed with long lashes and arched eyebrows. Jade has full pink lips and has her cartilage pierced. Jade also has a tan complexion due to always being outdoors. Jade stands at a good height of 5'7 and has a tone and slightly muscular figure. Don't let her model looks fool you, Jade is something else.

Personality: Jade comes off as rude and sarcastic to most. In all of district seven she has one friend, Jacob. The only one who has seen past her tough exterior. Jade is a mystery to most, she's stubborn and feisty, not afraid to stand up for herself. Despite her short temper, she's very clever and observant.

Strengths: Jade is good in combat and is pretty strong. Jade is also skilled with an axe, she has a good swing and has good aim when it comes to throwing one. Jade knows a lot when it comes to survival. She can also climb trees and is a good runner, being able to run fast and/or for a long time.

Weaknesses: Her attitude can get her into a lot of trouble. Her trust issues may also be a problem when trying to find an alliance. Besides the axe and throwing knives, she doesn't know much about weapons. If Jade does find an alliance, she always puts them before her which can be a problem.

What you look for in an alliance: Someone she can trust and is willing to have her back throughout the games.