Arena

None of you have seen what a large bustling city looks like, well until you got to the capitol.

You spent a good amount of time getting to know, and hate, the capitol culture.

You know the colors, the smells, the fears.

Now only one thing remains.

Fear.

Once you arrive in the arena you will notice that skyscrapers, and pavement is everywhere.

The sky always seems overcasted even at night.

The cornacorpia sits in the city park. Don't let the word park fool you though. It's a barren area of dirt and dead trees.

The cornucopia itself is made of different metals, rusty and shiny alike.

Even though there are skyscrapers, you can't get past the second floor.

And there's only three skyscrapers you can actually go in.

Have fun finding them!

~~~

At different points I will report something such as a gamemaker twist for you to throw into your writing.

The first one will be...

As you venture into the arena there are hidden booby traps. Sometimes it's blinding lights, blaring music, or zizzying darkness.

If one of these things go off, an alarm goes off to tell the rest of the tributes.

Walk into one of these areas and you're bound to find yourself being hunted by a career or other blood thirsty tributes.

You can add this twist in for by your first day, or any day.

This is not a required twist to add in.

Although comment below if you are going to add it in, so the other tributes can write the alarm in.