10

Evelyn in her night gown.🔝

This chapter just calls for Gregori's POV, right?

My hand grips Evelyn harder

"What is the meaning of this." I roar and Ekaterina flinches. I am never angry, not in front of her.

"Ekaterina sweetie why don't you go play in the garden and have a tea party?." I hear my mate's beautiful voice. Instantly calming me down a bit. But just one glance of that sl*t and father and my anger resurface.

Ekaterina slowly and carefully leaves the table and goes out of the dining room. Smiling slightly at my beautiful mate.

"Come on Gregori let's go sit and talk in peace. We will get nowhere with yelling." Evelyn tugs my hand and we sit on our usual sits. I hold onto Evelyn as she is my only way of living, as if she is my oxygen. She is the one to put food on our plate and I glare at my father.

"This is Jessica." My father starts. I would jump across the table and knock him down but Evelyn is holding my hand very firmly. And that is the only thing keeping me from snapping.

"I don't care about her name. The only person I will marry is my mate. If you don't like it all you can do is hand the throne to someone else. I won't loose her for some ancient rules and traditions. Her reasons for not going through with them is reasonable and I stand behind her decision too.

We are no longer in 10th century and we should keep up with time. Now send this ungracious woman away, it's insulting mere presence of my mate." I rant with a coldest void voice and death glare. I don't even spare another glance at that 'girl' but start to eat with Evelyn, who is drawing traces on my left hand -calming me down.

"You won't give away your throne! It has been in our family for centuries!" Father roars but it doesn't faze me at all. When he sees I won't change my mind he slightly gives up.

"Fine! You can keep your mate, but one step out of line and she goes! Brother you can have the worthless sl*t. Gregori your condition is that you two marry next week." He motions to my uncle, who smiles wickedly to 'girl' beside him and I process what he just said. Next week? I wouldn't mind but what about Evelyn?

I see fear flicking in girls eyes. And I feel slightly sorry for her. I would still despise her if they would let her go, but my uncle is cruel. But she did try to replace Evelyn so that is what she gets.

Uncle grabs the girl for her hair and drags her out. "I think it's time we have some fun." He says to her before disappearing.

"You must obey me Gregori. You can't stand against me in front of people." Father firmly says.

"You shouldn't talk stupid stuff and make stupid decisions and we will be fine." I snap and he leaves the dining room in second. He should understand how much mates matter.

"How do you feel about marrying me next week?" I break the silence.

"Well it would eventually happen I guess. But we need to take this week for ourselves to get to know each other." Evelyn takes my hands in hers.

"Evelyn I am afraid I am dreaming. You are so tolerant, so understanding. So perfect." I whisper. It's true in every situation I put her or my family puts her she is calm and collected, she thinks rationally and supports me.

I always thought male mates support females but I guess she is strong enough to give me support.

I glance at blushing Evelyn and continue to eat.  Trying to divert my thoughts from her sweet blood.

We ate in silence and when Evelyn finished we immediately returned to our chambers.

"I am going to shower and then you can feed okay?"

I nod and hope she just showers fast. On my luck Evelyn was really fast and is now standing in her night gown in front of me. I taker her hand and lead us to bed. She will again be sleepy afterwards.

"I hope you aren't nervous." I voice out my concern.

"Not at all." Evelyn says and I kiss her passionately.

Her luscious, divine lips softly grazing mine. Both of us letting all of our feelings to speak through the kiss. The way I experience things with Evelyn is so intense, like I could be consumed any second now.

My lips find their way to her cheeks and starts to kiss their way down her neck and to her shoulders. Both of us are on the edge of anticipation. I know Evelyn enjoys this as much as I do.

When my fangs grace her skin I am instantly in heaven. It's hard to describe this feeling but it's like drinking the sweetest nectar ever. Like by just this one action all of your desires are satisfied and you don't need to worry about a thing in the world.

I get more and more drawn towards her and I feel my fangs dig deeper. If I don't stop right now I am going to mark her.

"Do it." Evelyn whispers. I don't know how she knew what to say and how she knew I am on the edge. But she did.

And I didn't need anymore convincing so I let my urge go and mark Evelyn.

Sorry for not posting for so long

Sorry for not posting for so long... but I seriously needed a break...

 but I seriously needed a break