27

I want you to comment a link of your favorite tik tok video you ever seen! 🙃

It's been three and a half months, since I sent that letter to Gregori. I don't know why my husband is taking so long. I mean, it can't be that hard right?

Ugh, who am I kidding. I know his dad and uncle are as smart as evil. Unfortunately.

My heart is breaking because Serafina's birthday is in a week. And I don't want to celebrate her birthday without her dad, without my husband. This was supposed to be something we did together.

Little Serafina is already walking, my dad taught her. Every time I look into her eyes I see Gregori, she has my smile and dark hair though. At least that's what my family tells me. She also said her first word - dada. Her second word was mama, which made me happy and proud of our little girl. She has whole pack wrapped around her finger.

I know she misses Gregori as much as me, if not even more. Sometimes she cries at night and I think it's because of the fact he is not here.

I think Brianna misses her home country and Byron too. She had a nice talk with Kennedy and James the other day and one could see they all made a right decision. The rejection is now offical.

I never gotten any response to my letter, but I do understand that is because of safety reasons.

Kai keeps telling me that I must relax and have faith in Gregori, that everything will sort itself out. I remember when he was still my annoying teenage brother who teased me endlessly during my puberty and now he is so grown and mature, running a pack and being a father.

We have our parents to thank to for everything. They raised us in good people, of course we have flaws but that's a part of being a human being or well nymph and werewolf.

Right now me and Serafina are at my mom's waterfall. It's the only place to get peace and quiet. As much as I love this pack, I miss privacy and just to be left alone for a little while. So whenever I can, I take Serafina and we hide here for a little bit. My mom of course knows.

Sera loves to play with water and we are both just enjoying the sun rays brushing our skin. The smell of flowers around us and the sound bubble water creates. I have a dagger with me just in case, since we are all alone here. And I am not taking any chances.

"Who is momma's beautiful girl?" I coo at Sera while she splashes with water and giggles. "That's right Sera, you are. You are my beautiful girl and mom and dad loves you so so much." I say with tears in my eyes.

I sober up suddenly when I hear a twig break. I take Serafina in my embrace and look around for any danger.

But instead of danger I see my handsome beloved standing few meters away from me. I just look at him, he looks so tired. Is that really him? Is my mind playing tricks on me?

"Dada!" Serafina breaks our daze and I carefully move closer to Gregori, still not entirely sure what's happening. All I know is I have to hold my daughter firmly, otherwise she will go stumbling down while reaching for her father.

"Gregori?" I ask now out of breathe.

"Love. Serafina." He whispers and pull us in embrace. I finally feel happy and whole again. Gregori takes Serafina in his arms while kissing my forehead.

"How? When? What's going on?" I ask - still confused.

"I will explain everything, let me just hold you two. I got your letter, I missed both of you so much. I missed so much of Serafina's life." He says, his tone a mixture of happy and sad.

"It doesn't matter. You are here now, that's all that matters. I still can't believe it." I smile at him.

"I wouldn't miss Serafina's birthday. I know this past months have been hard on you. Let's just relax for the rest of the day, spend a family day -just the three of us. We won't talk about war or anything related to my father and uncle. Let's just enjoy ourselves. Agree?" The spark is finally back in his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Agree." I say and kiss him.

Prepare for a badass chapter next 😜