2

Surprise update because it's Friday and everybody loves Fridays right?

Dress she is wearing 🔝

Mom woke me up really early this morning so I could prepare myself

I tried to reason with her that he might even not be my mate. I know nymphs call their significant others Beloveds but I grew up with others saying mate so I use this term too.

Well my mom was having none of it and now here I am at 7am all dressed up in beautiful red dress, mom and dad bought me for my nineteen birthday. It's the first time I am wearing it. My hair is in natural waves. And I am wearing earrings and hells.

"Mornin." Kai grumbles. He hates getting up early even more then I do.

"Kai snap out of it. When you take Alpha position you will have to get up early." Mom says just as dad comes into dining room. I am the only one so royaly dressed and I look really out of place. Of course mom wears beautiful dress but her dress isn't over the top.

"That is true son. Morning princess. Morning baby." He kisses my forehead and moms lips.

"Well when I will be Alpha I will change that. I know Crystal will like that too." Kai yawns. Crystal is our betas daughter and when Kai steps up, so does she. She is nice but I never get to know her really good, since she is always with Kai and well I have my own friends.

"If they aren't here yet can I go to see Aaron and Amelia?" I will die of boredom if I wait for them this whole day.

"You can go honey." Mom answers. I take my plate to kitchen and walk to their house. I know that Aaron and Amelia are more then five years older then me, but I get along with them the best. They are mates. What are the odds right?

I ring the bell since the accident when I stepped inside their house and caught them in the middle of action on a couch. Let's just say I never sit there anymore AND always ring the bell. Lesson learned.