An assault on Beacon

It's early morning when I arrive back at Beacon. It seems I had gotten lucky and arrived before the Brotherhood. As I stepped off the airship I feel all of the exhaustion that I had been holding off hit me at once. "I need to get to Ozpin's office.." I mutter to myself trying to make my way to his office though I can't do so without struggling. I eventually arrive at his office though it takes me longer than normal. "Ozpin.." I call out and he turns around in his chair. "Y/n are you alright what happened?" I shake my head. "Have you moved the students out of the dorms?" Ozpin nods. "Yes we have moved them all to the ballroom. I have to say they were very confused but we have called it a training exercise for the time being. Your teammates are with them now." I close me eyes in relief. "Thank you Ozpin. When this is all over I'll give you a proper explanation. For now I need to speak to Johnny and my team." I stagger over into one of the chairs to sit for minute. "I think you need to rest first Mr l/n." I shake my head. "I cannot afford to rest not until the threat on Beacon is dealt with. I get back up to prove my point. "Send Johnny to ballroom he is also important with his knowledge we don't want him to fall into the hands of the brotherhood." Ozpin nods. I start to turn to leave. "What do you plan to do now y/n?" He asks me. "I'm going to see my team then wait for the brotherhood they will come to the dorms I'm sure of that." I leave his office heading to the ballroom.

I make my way to the ballroom. It's still early so a lot of the students are still sleeping when I arrive. Thankfully for me my team was awake and had noticed me walk in. They quickly make their way up to me happy to see I was alright. I was also glad to see that they unharmed. I was surprised however when I was tackled to the floor by Ruby. "Jeez Red give us a warning in the future." I say groaning. "We all were so worried about you." I look up at them to see them smiling happily down at me even Weiss. I smiled and hug Ruby back. I was still unsure on how I felt about Blake but I knew that I saw the other three girls as sisters and that I would do whatever it takes to protect each of them. Ruby now lets me go getting up. Team JNPR also make their way over now to us now . "Y/n we are glad to see you are alright!" I'm still sat on the floor thanks to Ruby knocking me down earlier. "Well alright is one way of putting it." I push up with my hands but quickly wince a little with pain though they may have healed I still felt a little pain in them for now. "Are you alright?" They all ask me quickly. "I'll be fine trust me when you have had your hands nailed to a wall your hands will hurt too." I look at them their eyes are all wide. "WHAT!?" I sigh. 'Perhaps I shouldn't have told them that..' Both teams grab one of my hands each looking at them. "But your hands look fine to me." One of them says. I get up now taking my hands back. "Well I've had time to heal them now thats why. Like I said before the Darkness won't let me die. It heals me even if my wounds are fatal or I die it will repair me." Ren looks at me. "So you are immortal?" He asks me. I chuckle and shrug.  "I will grow old same as you but who knows really. I guess I would die if the Darkness decides to find a new host. I can still be hurt the same as you guys just I don't rely on aura like you guys do to heal myself." He nods. "Y/n.." I look to see who is stood in front of me now it's Blake. "You need to look after yourself okay." She looks up at me. "I.I'll try okay." She just nods. We all start making our way to the cafeteria. "So anything interesting happen on the field trip?" I ask them while Nora bounces excited. "Jaune fought and beat an Ursa by himself!" I turned my head to notice that Jaune was indeed present. "Is that so. Interesting I'm surprised to not see you hanging around with Cardin." Jaune hangs his head low a little. "No I realised that my team were the best people to help me. I'm lucky Pyrrha is even going to help train me." I look at Pyrrha who smiles happily. "Well it's good to see you back with your team Jaune just don't let your pride get in the way of asking for help again." I wink at Pyrrha who giggles amused. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Blake looking slight annoyed. This confuses me why would she be annoyed. When we sit down Blake is adamant to sit next to me. This causes Yang to giggle which again confuses me. I waste no time in starting to eat. "Someone is hungry!" Nora says loudly. I was about to open my mouth to reply but I stopped seeing the massive stack of Pancakes she just devoured. I chuckle shaking my head. "Guess it's not just me." She looks at me tilting her head as everyone else laughs now. We all finish eating breakfast. most of them have class so they head off while the others decide to train I decline joining them wanting to rest.