Resolving issues

Y/n was in a bad mood. While talking to Blake he had become very confused when he had brought up her goal but couldn't compare his to hers. He had gone back to the training facility to pick up his swords and was now walking towards the platforms where a Bullhead was waiting to go to the city. Just as he was about to board a familiar voice stopped him. 

"Going somewhere?" He looked around to see Ozpin. "You again professor? You seem to be everywhere I go.." Y/n let out a sigh because Ozpin was remaining silent. "Look I'm going to the city to have a new belt made for these." He hints to the the swords now attached to his back. " Well I have no problem with his just make sure you are back before sunset is all." Y/n nods hesitantly and steps onto the bullhead. " Don't think too much about the past and future Y/n because otherwise you will miss the present." Is all Ozpin says to him as he leaves giving Y/n much to think about.

When Y/n arrives in the city he wastes no time in finding a place that for a new belt. He walks into a store where a old man is sat behind the counter only getting up when he hears the customer walking in. He walks up to Y/n. "How can I help you today sir?" Y/n takes off the swords that were still attached to his back. "I was hoping you might be able to sell me or make a belt that I can keep these two swords sheathed in as I want to be able draw them very quickly with no fuss." The old man looks at him. "Well it's doable but if you intend to fight with these more seriously your going to need a good teacher." "I have that covered." Y/n assures him. He thinks for a moment. 'I need to take of the armour as well.' "I have been thinking of wearing a different coloured suit for combat at night would this be possible to make as well." The old man nods. "Any colour in particular?" Y/n grins " Give me the Darkest Black you have." After some measurements were taken Y/n wandered around the shop looking at the many items that had been crafted. Y/n was impressed he could tell a lot of work had gone into them this man was a dedicated perfectionist. Soon the man had finished his work and Y/n was stood in a brand new Vanta Black combat suit it had been designed to accommodate his new swords perfectly.

(Basically this sort of style

(Basically this sort of style.)  

Along the new belt was holsters for his pistols and being that they were his main choice of weapons. Y/n Wrapped the belt around his waist. The two swords sat in the sheaths attached to the belt as the guns sat in the holsters. "So How does it feel?" Y/n looks at himself in the mirror feeling impressed. "This colour helps you disappear quickly in the night becoming one with the darkness." Y/n smirks a little at the mans choice of words. "Well I'm already one step ahead." The man looks confused but shakes it off heading behind the till while Y/n finishes admiring himself before changing back into his normal clothes. Y/n walks to the till and begins to pay. "Beacon is it?" The old man asks. "I'm sorry?" Y/n replies. "You are from Beacon are you not? Students come by a lot to make custom orders. So training to be a Huntsmen then are we?" Y/n leans against the counter. "Not really you are right I do attend Beacon but I'm not really there to be a Huntsmen. I've been thinking about it and I'm not even sure what I want anymore." The old man looks at him. "Even if that is the case I'm sure you will find what you want sooner or later." Y/n nods slowly before being told the price. After paying quite a high price even for a custom order and walking out the shop. Y/n can overhear the conversation of two girls passing by him they were clearly also from Beacon. "She was so rude all I did was ask to sit beside her. She then says someone was already going to be sitting beside her but guess what nobody even showed up. She didn't have to be such a stuck up bitch about it." Y/n extends his hand stopping the girls. "Your talking about Blake right?" The girl who had been talking puts her hands on her hips. "Yeah so whats it to you?" Y/n looks at her. "Blake wasn't lying I was the one she was saving a seat for. I just didn't turn up so don't be bitchy for whats my fault otherwise were going to have a problem." Y/n reaches his hand into his suit jacket ready to pull out one of his pistols if need be. "God be more of a freak why don't you." The girl says turning and leaving with her friend.