Prologue

So I've recently gotten into a series called RWBY. So far I'm enjoying it. This is also my first story so I'm sorry if it's not very good!! Basically you are the Host of the Darkness. If you are unaware of what that is I suggest you watch the video. The story will follow mainly Rwby's but have aspects of The Darkness 1 and 2! Enjoy the story! :D

Y/N was sat in the forest alone. He was always alone. Ever since he discovered the cursed power that was passed down in his family. He knew he would never have a normal life or at least this is how he felt it should be. It was what he deserved.

So he isolated himself in the woods far away from anyone. Sure he would encounter Grimm, But  to him they were nothing more than mere servants to the power that truly followed through him. It was called the Darkness. An ancient dark entity which lived through a male human host. The Darkness viewed Y/N as nothing more than but a puppet that lived to serve it's wishes it spent it's time constantly taunting him inside his head.

This had all begun when (Y/N) was 12. The Darkness normally waits until it's host is at an age of 21 when they can look after themselves. However The Darkness was presented with such an opportunity to take control of it's host and reek havoc that it choose to awaken early. 

Flashback to 5 years ago

Y/N Was sat at the family table with his father and his mother. Joining them was his childhood friend Olivia. Despite him being her best friend Olivia had always loved Y/N. Ever since they were little he had stood up to some bullies for her and protected her from harms way. Her crush was no secret not even to (Y/N). In all honesty he also liked Olivia but he would never admit it to her. She would often join him and his family for dinner anything to spend more time with Y/N not that he minded. The meal was fairly simple some meat and vegetables. Y/N hated how much light was always in this house wherever he was with his father It was always illuminated in bright light. "So how are things Y/N staying out of trouble?" his father asked him. "Yes Dad. I am" he sighed. This question was a daily thing for Y/N and it annoyed him whenever he was asked it. His father had a reason to ask though he knew that one day The Darkness would one day take control and manifest itself in his son like it had him. The L/N family had a long line of ties to the Darkness dating back hundreds of years. The Darkness needs a male host and would always move to the son of it's previous host leaving them to die once the host was old enough. The meal was fairly quiet until it was suddenly interrupted by a villager bursting through the door. "THE GRIMM ARE ATTACKING!!" The Houses occupants wasting no time quickly shot the their feet. "Get Behind me now!" (Y/N)'s Father called out and they did so. An Ursa suddenly crashes through the door. Immediately startling everyone except for Y/n's father. The man seemed to be trying to summon something but his effort looked futile nothing was happening. "What? Why!? It's not working!" He quickly turns to look at (Y/N) and realised The Darkness has chosen a new host....(Y/N). He pulls out two M1911 Pistols and tries his best to fight The Ursa.

  He pulls out two M1911 Pistols and tries his best to fight The Ursa